im currently learning how to play guitar, i have a ****ty starcaster (strat knockoff) and im looking for a better guitar

heres what im lookin at:

-epi G400
-esp MH-50

and maybe an epi LP.

i play basicly like blink 182, i like a lot of metal so ill probly play that, and some rock stuff.

if i got a g400 or a LP i could replace the pickups and it would make it sound better right?
DON'T get the ESP
Quote by Oligarchy
You can kill my mom, but KEEP YOU HANDS OFF MY DOG, BITCH!

Quote by *Juno*
You Sir, just achieved to date, the biggest pwnage i have seen in my life

you> me
If you like sg's the g400 isn't a bad guitar, but i personally wouldn't go for that esp because it's made of pretty low grade wood. As far as the epi LP don't get a model lower than the LP standard because below that they aren't too good. You could also try an ibanez RG321mh if you like thin necks. It's ideal for a beginner guitarist because of it's no hassle bridge, but will also serve you as an intermediate guitarist because of the quality of wood it's made of. The ibanez is also pretty cheap so you could change the pickups.
yes esp bottom models are made of agathis= solid barf
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
as of now, i have a ****ty fender frontman 15r. im not looking into amps yet, but if i did i'd probly purchase the roland cube 30, or the VOX AD30VT 30W.

ill check into that ibanez