Ok, so I'm new at this, please cut me some slack for being stupid? I have a question...

I'm looking at buying a new, hopefully 1,000 watt (for various reasons) amp. Now I have both a guitar and a bass, and was hoping to be able to plug them both up to one? And I'm on a budget of around $400-$450 at best. What should I be looking for? What are my best options...
wait...................u mean 100 watt?????? cause i'm pretty sure, that for 450 dollars......and i don't think they even make a 1,000 watt amp (that may be my own lack of knowledge there)
1000 watts.....thats some major headroom...

ok ok i assume its not tube but why do you need that many watts?

thats pretty ridiculous
Quote by XacrossXwatersX
I'm looking at buying a new, hopefully 1,000 watt (for various reasons) amp.

That alone leads me to believe you are either the world's biggest dumbass, or that this is a joke.

I'm really not sure which one.
wow, that is really kinda sad... being new to the site and forums doesnt give you an excuse to be absolutely retarded!
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
dude for 450 ur prob gonna at best get a 40 to 70 watt amp. and i dont think it would be a good idea to plug in ur bass into a guitar amp. ull prob have to get seperate amps for ur bass and guitar. for the reason that the bass tones are to low for a guiar amp and wiol ruin it. and ur guitar will sound to low through a bass amp.
Quote by guitar_god22

thats about south africa tho...which isnt poor at all.
Quote by RyanInChains9
yea venezula is just the richest country in the world...