im thinking about selling my mg100dfx and bur a roland cube 60.
is this a good choice? Which is louder? Which sounds better?
fyi i have the mg and i also have a roland cube 15
yes this is definatley a good idea. the mg is one of the worst soild state amps while the roland cube 60 is one of the best. the roland cube 15 isnt close to as good as the roland cube 60.
for the price of the cube 60 you can get a used small tube combo like a Peavey Classic 30 or a Laney LC30, you already have a cube you dont need another, go for a used small tube combo for sure though, definitley sell the mg though

and tube amps are 2-3 times louder than solid state so 30 watts tube=60-90 watts solid state
Quote by Teleprompters
for the price of the cube 60 you can get a used small tube combo like a Peavey Classic 30 or a Laney LC30, you already have a cube you dont need another, go for a used small tube combo for sure though, definitley sell the mg though

and tube amps are 2-3 times louder than solid state so 30 watts tube=60-90 watts solid state

he speaks the truth about tube amps. but you still cant go wrong with the cube 60, if you want a really nice metal sound.
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"