okay, I Have this Guitar (which I Bought on Ebay), it's a Kramer Explorer from the 80's...It's Real Wild, I Really Like it, but there's a few things that I want a little different about it...
The Body came stock with a Standard Stratocaster Bridge/Tremelo, which kinda sucks on that AXE, because It doesn't stay in tune at all...okay, That Being Said, I *ALSO* Have a Floyd Rose (Classic/Regular Floyd Rose Bridge that's Brand-New/Never been on a Guitar...ALSO eBay...)
Okay, Now I've taken the "Stock" bridge off of the Explorer (With the Floyd Rose in-Hand) & the Tremolo-Cut is Perfect because there was like a 2.5" Gap of Hole through the body with the Regular Stratocaster-Styke Bridge Mounted... The only problem that I can see is that the Holed for Tremolo Posts Came Stock, allready Drilled & I'm Not sure they'll Line-up with the Floyd... Can Anyone Offer any Wisdom? I'm really a little Lost with this...
R.I.P.:
Randy Rhoads (December 6, 1956 – March 19, 1982)
Dimebag Darrell (August 20, 1966 – December 8, 2004)
Les Paul (June 9, 1915 – August 13, 2009)
Ronnie James Dio (July 10, 1942 – May 16, 2010)
Well, first, in your sig, forget about Behringer, it's ****.

Second, before making any mistakes, go see the guy in the guitar shop nearby.
Quote by Justice_Fish
Well, first, in your sig, forget about Behringer, it's ****.

Second, before making any mistakes, go see the guy in the guitar shop nearby.

What makes you say that Behringer=S***?!? I Have a V-Ampire LX1200H Head & It's Awesome...(& That Head sits on a Peavey 5150 4x12 Slant Cab...Which was *NOT SO CHEAP*...)
R.I.P.:
Randy Rhoads (December 6, 1956 – March 19, 1982)
Dimebag Darrell (August 20, 1966 – December 8, 2004)
Les Paul (June 9, 1915 – August 13, 2009)
Ronnie James Dio (July 10, 1942 – May 16, 2010)
what you can do is fill up the holes with wood filler and let them dry then do new post holes. also is it going to be non-recessed if it is im sure that a neck shim is required