Sunday 3rd: Detroit (MI) - Majestic Theater
Tuesday 5th: Cleveland (OH) - Beachland Ballroom
Wednesday 6th: Washington (DC) - Black Cat
Friday 8th: New York (NY) - Irving Plaza
Saturday 9th: Cambridge (MA) - The Middle East
Sunday 10th: Philadelphia (PA) - First Unitarian Church

im so excited for a clevo date.

BTW its september dates.
I seriously might fly up to NYC just for that.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
I'm running a 105 fever, and come here to see no Radio Birdman dates in Vegas. My day has been great.
They're doing an aussie tour going from the end of july through august, I can't wait till they get to canberra
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
yah
the state of new york likes to not let me into clubs/venues period for another year and 24 days.

/me can't get into shows anymore
Rusty hopkinson on drums alright!
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Quote by waterproofpie
yah
the state of new york likes to not let me into clubs/venues period for another year and 24 days.

/me can't get into shows anymore

go to house shows in Albany. I've been researching (because we're trying to play there) and there is apparently alot of them. Hopefully we're playing at a couple of Anarchist Collectives up there.
no i know where all the house shows are
its not that I don't know, because its easy as sin to find out about shows around here.
its just they're small and I don't know many people and the average age of the people there is like 22 so...

its a little weird.
Quote by ScummerVacation
You should man, I know I will be there for sure. And hardrock1315 is in the area. If you need a place to stay, I got a little something something astoria queens.

I know mad kids in NYC. I'm gonna stay in Sunnyside or Forrest Hills.... actually. If I'm in the NYC area I'm gonna stay with my best friend in New Jersey, because I wrote alot of songs about her and need to see her.

Waterproofpie, if we play at a house show, you have to come. Regardless of the age of the people. Plus it's good to know older people.
You obviously are referring to my amazing break dancing services.
And no, I'm not selling out.

I keepz it on tha streetz.
Quote by RockThe40oz
What if I were to give you a list of names and a plane ticket in exchange for your services?

They're not playing anywhere near Austin, according to that list so.... I'll do it.

Just one thing though....

No women, no kids.
Quote by sargasm
I don't like straight edge because it's part of Hardcore, and I don't like Hardcore because, aside from the terrible music, the kids are often very homophobic.

You forgot ugly, lazy and disrespectful.
Quote by RockThe40oz
What if I were to give you a list of names and a plane ticket in exchange for your services?

Absolutley.
I'm going to the detroit show.
Another night of old guys with mohawks, drunk of their asses and stoned, puking on me from behind, remembering their childhood days of getting drunk of their asses and stoned the first time they saw the band.
Damn I love old punk band shows the atmosphere is just so dam great.

But seriously i can't wait it is going to be amazing.
Originally posted by XMetallica73X
i would love iran compared to this place trust me, they dont lie to you

^ FIELD TRIP TIME
this is an old thread....but what the heck...

i saw them on their first US date at the Wiltern...two buses (and unnerving encounters with Crips at the transfers). holy assfuck...that was one amazing show. the Bellrays who immediately preceded them were equally entertaining, got a whole lotta soul with them. the encore was a testament to the energy left in those greying men in the band...they looked tired as hell but knocked out a raucous trio of songs, including a Stooges cover of Search and Destroy. what an experience. downside....quite a bit on the expensive side ($25 for tickets at the door, $10+ in transportation for me and my friend).
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

Misfits and AC/DC Covers + original recordings (jazz/punk, hardcore, "shredish").
http://advancederror.dmusic.com
If my friend and parents were willing, I'd totally make the 3 hour drive to NYC just for that show!

My parents probably won't be willing.
Quote by the glue man
Holy crap that's a lot. Was it a big venue or something?

Quote by The Fount of All Knowledge, Wikipedia

Currently, the Wiltern Theatre is one of the largest in Los Angeles and at one time seated 2,344 (subsequent modifications removed 1,200 seats on the ground floor to allow for a variety of configurations from a standing room only crowd to a more intimate arrangement). Since its renovation, the Wiltern Theatre has hosted a diverse range of performing artists including the Los Angeles Orchestra, the American Ballet Theatre, magician David Copperfield, and popular music acts like Sting, Bruce Springstein, Prince, Paul Simon, David Bowie, Pixies, Queens Of The Stone Age, and the Rolling Stones.

so yeah, one of the larger full-time venues in LA (its importance is mostly historical...it's not like the Staples Center or anything).

EDIT: btw, in my first post, by "two buses" i meant i had to take two buses out of South Central to get to the Wiltern. after the run-in with the Crips, we decided to take a cab home that night heh.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

Misfits and AC/DC Covers + original recordings (jazz/punk, hardcore, "shredish").
http://advancederror.dmusic.com
Last edited by phobos at Sep 2, 2006,
Guys come on, who is going to be in NYC? Ive been pumpped lately because I just saw the Meteors at the Continental, the Avengers are playing in a few days at CBGB's and then Radio Birdman.

Where you guys at haha?
SIZE]
Radio birdman has a new album. I heard a song its not very good.

On a better note i get to see birdman on tuesday.
Quote by ScummerVacation
Guys come on, who is going to be in NYC? Ive been pumpped lately because I just saw the Meteors at the Continental, the Avengers are playing in a few days at CBGB's and then Radio Birdman.

Where you guys at haha?

i saw the avengers a few weeks ago... penelopes got some huge titties
and they put on a great show too