Page 1 of 5
Who do you think is the most energetic and crazy guitarist? I have to say Angus Young. Hes fricken nuts!
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
umm, what you said
Motley Crue 2/11/06!
Motley Crue/Aerosmith 11/21/06!
Sanctity/BLS 3/12/07!
Bleeding Through/Slayer/Manson-7/25/07!
A7x/Operator/the Confession/Black Tide 11/25/07!
Van Halen 2/12/07!
Quote by HaKattack
No, I wouldn't. My bear's penis is off limits.
I don't know about crazy, but Satch takes a lot of energy to all of his shows..... Dime used to put on a great show too.

I only got to see him twice though....
Quote by chipsahoy
You don't like the smell of some other guy's poop? Hmmm...smells like home to me.
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
Yoshiaki Manabe or Sawao Yamanaka.

..............who?
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
Seconded.^^
I had my hands in the river,
My feet back up on the bank,
Looked up to the Lord above and said,
"Hey man, Thanks"

Dr. Spinnerbait of the UG Fishermans Club. PM Joe-Fish to join.
Yngwie Malmsteen definately. I don't really like his music but he is one hell of a live performer.
gonna have to go with Angus that or Stevie ray vaughn
Quote by campbell92
I do hate it though, when I trip and a guy pulls his pants down at the same time and his penis goes inside my mouth.
Quote by bjovi400
..............who?

Of the pillows, a Japanese rock band. I'm familiar with them. They're pretty cool. But not the most energetic. The most energetic guitarist ever is none other than a Peter Townshend. Vai and Satch put on a hell of a show, too.
the blink-182 guy when touring his last album (the self titled one) when he wasn't singing he was running around like a little retard it was really energetic maybe not the most though

i wish i could have stage presence like him
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
Quote by guitar guy 6006
the blink-182 guy when touring his last album (the self titled one) when he wasn't singing he was running around like a little retard it was really energetic maybe not the most though

i wish i could have stage presence like him

Stage presence is easy. Just drink a bunch of Rockstars, maybe some coffee, and a little bit of Ritalin.
Quote by altronataku
Yngwie Malmsteen definately. I don't really like his music but he is one hell of a live performer.

+1

You cannot judge Yngwie until you've seen him live. He is 473414751945937 times better live.
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
I heard that the guys from Dillinger Escape plan (I think it was them) They smashed their heads on their amps untill they were bleeding.
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'
Probably Angus Young. I'm not one of those queer ass lil emo freaks, but Billie Joe does go ****in crazy on stage.
Slash is pretty freakin crazy on stage must say! Ever seen te UYI vid's or the any other live video's? Angus is probably the first though.
stevie ray vaughan. there is no contest.

Rhandy Rhoads
Strange beautiful grass of green,
With your majestic silver seas
Your mysterious mountains I wish to see closer
May I land my kinky machine
you guys ever seen Mark Tremonti live? not the most energetic ever but his extreme case of guitar face is worth mentioning.
Dart of the Dragoons Pm big_deth to join
Quote by Witch-king
stevie ray vaughan. there is no contest.

Yeah, I never personally saw him live, but I've seen some of his taped performances.

This should end the debate.

EDIT: You gotta see the solo in the middle to know what I'm talking about.
Quote by chipsahoy
You don't like the smell of some other guy's poop? Hmmm...smells like home to me.
Last edited by schitz at Jun 26, 2006,
Yea townshend beat the Sh*t out of his gear and you gotta be crazy to beat up those big ol hiwatts and not realize how much you paid for them lol.

edit: i just watched that SRV clip. gawd damn he's amazing live!

edit2: holy sh*t how did he not break all his f*cking strings in that one part!
Nobody knows where you are, how near or how far.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
Pile on many more layers and I'll be joining you there.
And we'll bask in the shadow of yesterday's triumph,
sail on the steel breeze.
Last edited by Crazy_Diamond16 at Jun 26, 2006,
Rofl @ your sig
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
maybe eddie van halen
and i think jimmy page got pretty crazy on stage sometimes,or he atleast had good stage presence
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

Quote by marvelboy_04
maybe eddie van halen
and i think jimmy page got pretty crazy on stage sometimes,or he atleast had good stage presence

lol except for when he was so high on Heroin that he had to sit down the whole show. lol wow that was crazy.
Nobody knows where you are, how near or how far.
Pile on many more layers and I'll be joining you there.
And we'll bask in the shadow of yesterday's triumph,
sail on the steel breeze.
Quote by skate_guitar
Daron Malakian

i do find being pretentious "crazy" but in a different way.

the arcade fire were ridiculous when i saw them at ACL fest, and they all switched instruments and played each others, so i will say the arcade fire as a band.

that or prince. he is 40 and can do the splits. plus, i've seen him live a couple times
The lead guitarist for Killswitch Engage, the man runs laps around the stage while performing and wheres a funny buffalo horn hat; but very good band nonetheless.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Jesus.

He puts on one helluva live show. An amazing six hundred million hour long guitar solo.

On topic then, I'd say Angus. And Pete Townshend.
Quote by archangels666
Find me someone who doesn't do that and I'll show you a man humping a hippopotamus.

Quote by Vigilantius
High chairs are for little girls. My kids eat gravel off of bare concrete.

Page 1 of 5