this is making me very mad me and my friends have had a band for 2 years and we STILL DONT HAVE A NAME!.....can anyone please put my mind at ease?....and pleeese try to be serious! thanx _X_
prayer of the act edition
Quote by GOD*OF*ROCK

some guy today was all like, " ahah dude likez OMG you wanna see ma HUGE SAUSAGGE??? likez ZOMG its tEH biggest EVER! " And i was all like, no dude show me your DICK
It would be nice to know your genre? What instruments? What kind of songs do you play, slow ballads, trippy 10 minutes operas?
Archdeacon of the Church of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Highway One Telecaster (Upgrade)
Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
First, what type o' music?

1- The Toyz
2-Hit and Run
3- NoNames!!!

TheFUZZ

Rig: Gibson SG
WARLOCK
Godin Exit22
Boss Metal Zone
Boss Grunge
MicroCube30

And now.... Marshall880......yeah.
Quote by stepco12345
Green Jello

or

Flying Naked Man

You might have to change the color because of the band Green Jelly
I know a mouse and he hasn't got a house
I don't know why I call him Gerald
He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse
Quote by sargasm
Dr. Dre featuring Snoop Dogg

This is your best bet out of all the names so far.
Real Hustlas Get Money.

It sort of... rings?
Comin' straight out of Compton, with a loose cannon. Smoke big green, call it Bruce Banner.

"Hey son, how many girls called you today? Zero? Oh and how about yesterday? Uh... Zero? Well son, you know what they say. Zero plus zero equals FAG."
a foreign word would sound nice. think of something in french or portuguese. look it up in a translator if you dont know certain languages
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
If you've had a band for 2 years and you still have no name for it, and you have to come to complete stangers who have never heard of you and give them no information at all about the band itself and tell them to give you name ideas because you yourself are incapable of thinking of one, chances are: you shouldn't be in a band.
Quote by Resiliance
I'm more of a hermafrodite guy.

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Original creator of the Resi Signal(s)
Only old shred forum regs get it

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness