I was wondering if there is any stretches or exercises I could do for my wrist so I have more power and flexibility when I play with my guitar really low(which is the only way its really comfortable for me).I had a similar thread but no one really responded.I really would like some help please.
What do you mean by low? If you mean the position of the guitar then you can kiss your posture goodbye. Take a leaf outta tom morello's book.
Quote by santhony1987
Take a leaf outta tom morello's book.

hell yes.

dont be a fag and try to act cool or punk by playing your guitar at your knees, your soloing and overall playing will suffer as you become better at guitar, you will be limiting yourself with this, it is just way to hard to solo or play barre chords with the guitar almost at your knees, waist and above for me, and if it were comfortable for you why are you asking for help on how to play like this
^ Agreed
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
i play low and when i go into a solo i pull the guitar up, like slash and then fret access is easier, or i put my foot up on a monitor or a chair or somethin
Regardless, if you're doing something worng be it guitar playing or anything else with your body, your body will let you know in the form of pain and discomfort. So either learn to live with the pain of looking cool or adjust your strap and stop whining.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
it's cooler to be able to play your instrument at your neck then to have it at your knees and make a fool of yourself
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.

If you have to ask how to make it comfortable it's not a comfortable position.

Why not just tighten your strap a little bit and stop trying to act like some wannabe who can play nothing but powerchords because his guitar is scraping the top of his shoes?

I suggest you wear it at a normal height-I find that if I have it at about my waist it works fine. It doesn't look stupid, but you can play anything you want instead of being limited to sloppy powerchord playing.

People should be thinking "Oh he's cool-listen to how good he is on guitar." not "OMGZ! LOLZ! LOOK AT HOW AWESUM HE IS CUZ HIS GEETUR IS DOWN TO HIS KNEES! LOLZWTFBBQ"
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
My guitar is about exactly at my waist. If I were naked, you could see my penis under it. It's a comfortable position, and still looks cool.
TimmyPage, thank you for sharing that bit of wisdom in such a graphic way.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
OK,first of all I'm not trying to be a "wannabe sloppy power chord player".I can play everything with my guitar low as I can with it high up.I just want more flexibility and power when I play,not that there is a lack of it, I just want more.My pick hand arm isn't comfortable and neither is my fret hand arm when the guitar is high.It feels like I'm shrugging the whole time when the guitar is up high.And also, it just looks LAME. I just wanted to know some exercises or stretches before playing but everyone had to try and insult me.

And I do play punk with mostly power chords and one string solos.But I can also play stairway,voodoo child and sunshine of your love note for note.I just choose not to because it doesn't appeal to me.But I'm not putting anyone down if thats your thing.
Unlike you guys,who never help anyone.You're just JERKS.Thats right,I went there.

edit:Sorry j120strat, I didn't see your post