I recently got a Dimarzio Evo Neck / Dimarzio Evo Bridge / Dimarzio Blue Velvet Rev. Polarity and I need to wire them all up into my Ibanez RG470 tomorrow.

For those who don't know it has 1 Volume and 1 Tone pot.

Also its an H - S - H (the h's being the evo neck/bridge pups)

Can someone come up with a wiring diagram for them Please?
damn, i got some questions too. but i think i can answer yours. and what the heck is up with dimarzio anyway. i can't find any wiring diagrams or directions anywhere, and the instructions that come with their pickups are a bare minimum. not very good in my opinion.

anyway. h-buckers are usually wired for series. in dimarzio-land that means the white and the black wires are connected together and don't connect to anything. then you have a bare wire which is the ground, then you are left with the red and the green. the red is the "hot" wire and the green goes to the ground as well. now you can use seymour duncans schematics

http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/schematics.shtml
now that i've double-checked. there isn't a schematic for your setup. we're both fooked
yeah we are. and the dimarzio instructions are very limited...

someone please draw up a simple wiring diagram?
You don't need a diagram to change pickups, just unsolder the old pickup wires, and solder the new ones in place. It's all on the switch.

For the humbuckers, solder the DiMarzio red wire to where the old red wire was.
Twist the black and white together and solder it to where the old white wire was.
Take the green and bare wires to where the old shield/ground was (to the back of the volume pot).

As for the single, I believe it has black and red wires? If so, take the black to the switch and the red to ground.

Kinda like this diagram.. http://www.dimarzio.com/media/diagrams/C.pdf
But your switch is gonna be different.
These go to eleven...
and these freakin dimarzio wires?!?! wtf is up with that? so far i'm not very impressed
Quote by JimPlaysGuitar
You don't need a diagram to change pickups, just unsolder the old pickup wires, and solder the new ones in place. It's all on the switch.

For the humbuckers, solder the DiMarzio red wire to where the old red wire was.
Twist the black and white together and solder it to where the old white wire was.
Take the green and bare wires to where the old shield/ground was (to the back of the volume pot).

As for the single, I believe it has black and red wires? If so, take the black to the switch and the red to ground.

Kinda like this diagram.. http://www.dimarzio.com/media/diagrams/C.pdf
But your switch is gonna be different.

alright thanks, i'm going to check that with the very obscure instructions given with the pickups and hopefully i'll get it to work.
sorry for the double post but..

i was looking at where the old wires are soldered and both of the old white wires are soldered to the 5way switch (on the prongs/tabs) and i wrote down where they were located more in depth but..

the pickup instructions say that the black and white are soldered together. Then cover the connection with tape to prevent it from touching other parts of the circut. Does that mean I don't solder it to the old 5way switch prong where the white wire is located?

Also, everything else makes sense now, i'm just confused whether i do what jim says or what the instructions say, and the instructions are very obscure as you can see ^.

It also says below all the wiring instructions that

"If you install a pickup in a two pickup instrument and find the pickups to be out of phase when they are on together you must reverse the phase of one of the pickups. This applies to all dimarzio pickups with side by side coils or blades when installed in guitars with single coil pickups similar to stratocasters. to reverse the phase of the dimarzio pickup reverse the red and green wires. red to ground and green to hot"

should i switch the red in green wires on one pickup to begin with since i have a hsh?
Don't do what the instructions say, that's for a different setup, just twist them together, and solder them where the old whites were. And no, don't switch the wires, with your HSH setup, it should be fine.
These go to eleven...