I am looking for a guitar, and i narrowed it down to these two guitars.

Ibanez sa260fm

and

Epiphone les paul

Iplyed guitar for about 8 months about 7 months ago, but havnt played much since then, and I am wanting back in! They both cost about the same, i was just wandering if anyone had these guitars and would tell me the pros and cons and give me your opinion on what i should do.
What model of Les Paul?
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
I'd consider an Ibanez RG, with dual humbuckers. Have you considered a 7 string guitar? Are you into Dream Theater and prog metal?
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
i looked at one of those, but it didnt feel too good to play, and they arnt that much different in price, but is it a significant change is sound between the two, they look the same and have relitivly similar pickups, so is it just a different name and a little different body?
If $400 is your limit Id get the Epi LP Plain top or Classic if you need better looks. But if you can muster another $80 Id get an Ibanez S470 or similar with locking ZR tremolo.
but all in all, which would be good between those or similar looking and playing ones?
is there much of a difference between the epi LP and the ibanez? they seem to be about the same quality with the ones i have played.
get the epi! ibanez are terribly ripped off jacksons!
Tommorow never knows

Member of the "I Can't (and Refuse To) Shred" Club. PM joshsirjoshules to join.

Member of the Grateful DeadFan Club. PM deadhead313 to join

Put and end to Racism!
Personally I'd get the Epiphone. I own an Ibanez, and all I can say is that it gives the other Ibanez's a bad name.
I'd say get the epiphone. I own an epiphone sg and although its not as good as a gibson I still like it very much and i think I definately got my moneys worth ($450) for it. Epiphone les pauls are nice too but I'd recommend u try an epiphone G-400 too.
save up and get a S series.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel