i had seen a guitar store in my state selling a package of electric guitar....it is behringer v-tone..the price is not really expensive...is it a great guitar...? fill me in...?
...is this your first guitar?
i bought that pack for my first guitar, although it was the V-tone 1,
(they only sell V-tone 2 now)
its pretty nice for only $100... especially for your first guitar... although take it to the store and ask them to "lower the action"
this lowers the strings closer to the neck... when you first buy the pack the strings (action) is(are) about an inch away from the guitar... which makes it pretty odd...
if it is your 1st guitar then its not too bad for starters, that's what i got when i started out. but you'll get bored with the 15 watt amp after awhile.
Behringer makes really good stuff. I recently bouht a behringer v-tone gmx 212 amp and it blows the fender amp off the grid when it coems to sound quality. You can get this amp to sound like anything because its a modeling amp and has 99 preset effects. That v-tone pack is probably as good as if not better than the squire strat pack.
Quote by soul_power
Behringer makes really good stuff. I recently bouht a behringer v-tone gmx 212 amp and it blows the fender amp off the grid when it coems to sound quality. You can get this amp to sound like anything because its a modeling amp and has 99 preset effects. That v-tone pack is probably as good as if not better than the squire strat pack.

omg. u like that amp? i'm trying so hard to get rid of that terrible amp. I hate it soooo much. it sounds like it isn't an amp. I can't begin to describe how much i hate that damned amp.
My Gear:

Epi Les Paul Standard
Fender 48th Street Strat
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Martin Koa Acoustic
Some crappy unnamed bass
i woudln't call it a great guitar, but it isn't a bad beginners guitar. I've had problems with beheringers' reliability but it isn't a shabby guitar. I'd mabye invest more toward the squier or the ibanez or the epiphone starter packs mabye, im sure those guitars are a little more solid