I have a b-52 at-100 head and a b-52 at-412 cab that i'd like to sell. The head is all stock and hasn't been retubed or anything. They cab has stock speakers. Around 30 hours of playing on the tubes if not a little less. All in good condition and it has never been gigged. Not even a year old yet comes with the footswitch and with paper work that was in the box. i'd like to get around 900 for the head and cabinet or 600 for the head and 300 for the cabinet.
I was looking at that same setup at GC. Why are you selling? Don't like the sound? BTW GC has that setup now for $900 new.
yeah i dont like the sound, never been to gc i got it from musicians friend i'm looking for something with heavy distortion.
Exact reason why I dislike B-52 sooo much....people say they are a good alternative to the recto....NO WAY.....lack low end, and basically balls....an EQ can fix this though.....a good amp for the money, one way or the other!

Good luck with the sale!
Quote by ibanez4life SZ!
Exact reason why I dislike B-52 sooo much....people say they are a good alternative to the recto....NO WAY.....lack low end, and basically balls....an EQ can fix this though.....a good amp for the money, one way or the other!

Good luck with the sale!

Dude I played one at Gc and thought it had tons of distortion and balls. The amp gets rave reviews at harmony central. Maybe playing it through a Marshall cab with celestions would complete the sound nicely. It seems to be the cab it comes with that shorts the sound. Try it out on another cab, Maybe a marshall or carvin legacy and I bet you'd love the sound! It's a very versatile amp. I was between that and a 5150 but the at100 is much more versatile.
TS, can't you lower the price??
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by ibanez4life SZ!

Good luck with the sale!

I have the B-52 paired with a Marshall cab and I run a Mesa Triaxis Preamp through and the sound I can get is amazing
same here lower price and i might buy
My gear
ESP Ltd series H 400
fernandes ravelle elite (honey burst finish, emg 81 in bridge.)
B-52 AT-112(all tube!)
well i think he died...
My gear
ESP Ltd series H 400
B-52 AT-112(all tube!)
or he changed his mind about sellin
My gear
ESP Ltd series H 400
B-52 AT-112(all tube!)
I got a B-52 AT-100 head running througah Genz Benz gflex 2x12 and it sounds great. Your problem with not having that low end balls to the walls might be the cab/speakers, Dont know though :\ good luck selling though,
" The Bullet Special Edition has about 22 medium frets. Squier keeps it simple with the single coil humbucker...... Unfortunately it doesn't have switchable distortion."

Found on a UG REVIEW
Quote by ibanez4life SZ!

Good luck with the sale!

Gotta disagree here. I get tons of balls with the channel 2 Gain at 12 o'clock. Especially side by side with my other guitarists Single Recto (Not knockin the Recto, just a different tone). With the EMG 81's in my Ibanez it's a metal guitarist's wet dream. There's more gain on tap than any decent guitarist could ever need, and I can get a nice bluesy rock & roll tone too, although not quite as good as the mesa in that dept (it's a bit brighter and edgier than i'd like). All in all i prefer this amp over my other guitarist's Mesa Single Recto - both great amps though
Quote by ibanez4life SZ!

Good luck with the sale!

this made me laugh.
how does this head compare to the AT 112 combo?
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
theyre pretty much the same, just the head has more head room and more watts.

what i wanna know is why was this thread broght back? its almost a year old