27 42%
Chrome Red
5 8%
Blizzard Pearl
20 31%
Candy Apple Red
5 8%
Voters: 65.
I personally like the black; go with what you like, but I know what it's like when you're stuck between a couple of finishes and can't decide what you like more. Good Luck.
White gold is very classy, unless your gonna be all metal.
Archdeacon of the Church of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Highway One Telecaster (Upgrade)
Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
Oooh... One of the reds. I don't care which. I won't vote because I can't decide.
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
Quote by kiefermatot
I would go with black, myself.

I dislike the colour of the pickguards..

Exact same opinion. Black is the coolest looking, then maybe navy. But what on earth is up with those pickguards. They look kinda strange along with those colors.

But good choice of bass, that thing is amazing. My friends bro has one and its out of this world.
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
Wow...how much more ugly can it get...and the answer is none...none more ugly...
Lol, seriously, gold looks awful on anything other than black IMHO. But even a whole pickguard is 2 much. But as for the bass, go with it. Great basses, my dad has a Telecaster bass and its unreal.
Quote by kiefermatot
I would go with black, myself.

I dislike the colour of the pickguards..

you could also get a black pickguard if you wanted.
Ugh... That pickguard kills just about every color except black or white.
I have the black one, it's sexy as hell, go with it. Now.
Gear

Fender Geddy Lee Jazz
Fender MIA Precision
Musicman Bongo
Boss TU-2
EBS TD650
EBS ProLine 2x10 x 2
Er wtf those are some uglyasss pick gaurds. Like gold on red eww. Hmm i personally dont like the black one with the gold pickups. Too much contrast i think, and the hardware is silver too...
I say get the white one with the gold pickup.

Quote by nunu
Er wtf those are some uglyasss pick gaurds. Like gold on red eww. Hmm i personally dont like the black one with the gold pickups. Too much contrast i think, and the hardware is silver too...
I say get the white one with the gold pickup.

don't make fun of red and gold, Gryffindor>you
I like it in the chrome red (which I voted for) or blue. I was gonna get one of these, until I decided to get a semi-hollow bass instead. Nick Oliveri sometimes uses a chrome red one, when he's not using a standard p-bass.
Quote by 4string-tsurigi
don't make fun of red and gold, Gryffindor>you

Hahaha

* > wtf Harry Potter

The pickguard is anodized aluminum. I have it on my bass. My bass is black and it is very sexy.
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
chrome red with a black pickguard would look cool
Epiphone les paul custom
Epiphone les paul 56' reissue goldtop
Custom Telecaster
Boss ME-50
Digitech flanger
Digitech Hot Head
Marshall MG100DFX

Unmarked P-bass
Johnson J-style
Aria STB jazzbass
Fender Rumble 100
you should get gun metal grey
"The grass is always greener on the other side..."
Quote by tetsuma
Bass work is just as important as guitar work, its people who dont understand this who fail.
What colour bass should you get? Do you want me to tell you what colour boxer shorts to wear too? Maybe we should suggest some jeans and a jumper as well.

Purlease.