http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86DEKFissl4&search=buckethead

just need to watch the first thing he plays but my question is how is he playing that?????? it doesnt look like hes alternate picking, like when i alternate pick my hand is jumping like a rabbit on crack...........am i doing it wrong or is he not alternate picking

oh yeah i have another question i was gona ask befor im wondering when alternate picking stops and tremlo picking begins, the difference between these two is realy confusing me seems like tremlo picking is just fast alternate picking but that doesnt make any sence, thanks for the help
alternate picking usually just means you pick up and down, not all down or all up.

tremelo picking just means 'pretty damn fast'

he is picking pretty damn fast and doing hammerons.

your hands move like a crack rabbit because you suck.

its okay, i kinda do too.
so if tremlo picking is just alternate picking but "pretty damn fast" why are there two different names? to confuse me?
ive seen this guy before why does he wear the mask and bucket?
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
uhhhh i dunno maybe he likes KFC................anyway back to my questions!!!!
or maybe hes god?
Member # 2 of the Kiss Sucks and Has Too Much **** They Hock as Merchindise Club Pm DoTheEvolution to join.
Quote by Loser_86
so if tremlo picking is just alternate picking but "pretty damn fast" why are there two different names? to confuse me?

Tremolo picking is picking one note at a fast pace until the note duration is over.
how does he get that sound in figure 5?
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
ok i think i may be alternate picking wrong if this is possible...........you know how if your like chuggin the low E palm muted your pick is like going down and away from you so you can bring it back around.............well when i alternate pick i dont do a straight down up down up motion its more like down, away from you, up, away from you, like its realy weiard hard to go fast like this am i doing it right or is alternate picking like straight up and down