i had gotten this awhile back and put it on my computer. unfortunately my pc isn't the greatest seeing as it's 4 years old. it worked, there was just like a 2 or 3 second lag between when i played my guitar and when the sound came out of the speakers.

i then tried puttnig it on my mom's laptop but it doesn't have line in like my pc does. it just has mic in. is there a way to make this work with mic in on my mom's laptop? it's like brand new and i would love to make GR work smoothly...
is there a headphones jack that u can use, u may be ale to find some speakers for it, or at least use headphones i do it all the time
Quote by FloydFan89
is there a headphones jack that u can use, u may be ale to find some speakers for it, or at least use headphones i do it all the time

i mean like GR doesn't accept my guitar through the mic in. the laptop has speakers and a headphone slot but the sound still doesn't come through...
get a sound card for your PC they aint expensive and theyll be no audio lag + you will have much better sound quality. it sounds like your'e using on board sound on your PC.
dont bother with the laptop as it will have an onboard sound chip which will lag just like the old PC.