I am able to play really fast songs, but my pick hand can't keep up, cause it either gets worn out, or i dont have thw stregnth to go fast enough, so what excersizes do you guys use for your pick hands?
"No man ever won a war by dying for his country, he did so by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
e000000005000000070000000800000010 000000008000000070000000500000004
b

try doin that as a warm up, its meant to be played very fast, should get your pick hand goin, aslo warm up with triplets on chords that will help build pick speed, plus you can try to learn sweep picking, that will build up your pick hands pace.
Masterbation

...Keep practicing like 6 hours a day. Take lots of breaks to stretch out your hand, but it is really all about, practice.

And what to practice? Scales, chromactic scale, alternate picking songs and just practice as much as you can.
Quote by demonic_fishie
Johnson's naturally have a small kink in them, but if you've got a ninety-degree bend in it you should get it checked.

But hey, at least you could piss round corners.
try tremelos (alternate picking really fast, like 32nd notes, if you didnt already know),

skipping strings,

sweep picking arpegios (notes in a chord during a solo, again, if you didnt already know),

and try picking legatos, whcich are 3 fast, close notes on a single string

also, make sure you use hammerons and pulloffs so your hand doesnt have to pick every single note
he doesnt have a six pack, he has a keg
heres one that very important that alot of people don't try start off slow and build up to the speed of the song so that way you get the feel of the song and you don't kill your arm
Alter bridge Rocks Club member #35 PM Logz to join

Quote by Powerhouse
I took a dump in the back of a movie theater once.
thanks guys, and I wa thinking masterbation....good "practice", but I think my guitar white finish dosent need to be "re-coated". So I'll try the other ones...
"No man ever won a war by dying for his country, he did so by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his."
just practice whatever it is that you're going to play, and thus you shall get better at it simple, eh?

but try and identify one or two particular patterns that are used in a lot of the stuff you play, and practice. your problem is stamina, so get a timer and try and practice each thing at speed for 3 minutes straight or whatever.
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
Quote by les_paul_01
just practice whatever it is that you're going to play, and thus you shall get better at it simple, eh?

but try and identify one or two particular patterns that are used in a lot of the stuff you play, and practice. your problem is stamina, so get a timer and try and practice each thing at speed for 3 minutes straight or whatever.

I agree with this dude practice is very good, its the only 100% thing that will work for sure.
"The tragic partake of this torment, convincing myself again. This god that I worship, this demon I blame, conspire as one exactly the same it's exactly the same." Lamb of God
John Pertrucci - Rock Discipline, now there is a good lesson. Teaches you all from stretching, playing fast to sweep picking and legatos.
Quote by milla da killa
I am able to play really fast songs, but my pick hand can't keep up, cause it either gets worn out, or i dont have thw stregnth to go fast enough, so what excersizes do you guys use for your pick hands?

Your picking hand should never get worn out and neither should you need strength to go fast. Going faster isn't going stronger, it's just going faster.

Work on the fundamentals first. The motions. The hand and arm position. The relaxation.

Then work on excercises only when you have the correct technique, otherwise, all you're doing is drilling bad habits and tension into your body.
It sound as if you're tensing up when you get faster. As they say in Jamaica....relax maaan..