Page 1 of 2
Ok, Im back. So, Ill run this month

Rules:

- You need two recommendations to get into the WoTM final poll
- You MUST have written at least two pieces in the past month to be nominated
- Pooch0072 is not eligible, as he won last time
- The WotM poll will go up on June 30th (Friday) or July 1st (Saturday) EST depending on how many nominations we have, etc.

Recommendations
-Something_Vague**
-xArCaDiAx*
-Trigfunction**
-Thepickups*
-LessThanThat*
-Petey Cook**
-Jammydude44**
-Manthtscrazy*
-ScarredFaith*
-
-
-
-

Nominations
1)Something_Vague
2)Trigfunction
3)Jammydude44
4)Petey Cook
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

And my nomination goes to Matt, because of his amazing pieces this month dedicated to one of the worst stories I have ever heard.
Can You Fill In The Blanks?
Last edited by xArCaDiAx at Jun 29, 2006,
I hope by worst you mean, in terms of how bad it is, but yeah. Thanks nelson, btw I nominate your crazy ass, because you had some great ones and need a nomination.
www.facebook.com/longlostcomic
Son of a bitch, I was just gonna make this! Dammit, well there goes my fame of creating the nomination thread, its always been my dream

I told Trig that I was going to vote for Petey, but I think I'll change my nomination to Trigfunction just because.
After all that talk, you son of a bitch. Change your title, right now. You're no wannabe.

www.facebook.com/longlostcomic
hey hey, I know for a fact that your going to win this WOTM (at least you should) so I decided to give someone else a sliver of a chance... but I will change it to something more fitting I suppose

Edit: they bleep out who*e , hey I have an idea! I'll give you the honor of choosing my new user title! prestegious, I know
Last edited by #1 synth at Jun 27, 2006,
My nomination goes to for the pickups again, becuase he's been on top form this month and made me chuckle, and I'm sure Trig will get another vote anyways..

So, yeh. Pickups
My vote goes to Less than that... hes had some awesome stuff.
Quote by Lord_Of_Dance.

I never understood why a girl would take a boner as a bad thing "Oh no, your attracted to me, you sick wanker." :\ x

Quote by Nelsean
Im saying this the straightest way possible, but...

I'd have sexual intercourse with your anus.
imma nom jammydude44... hes new an all and even if he doesnt win he deserves some attention :P I think hes a good incoming writer plus not many of the "regulars" write much poetry in the song format like he does. so yay. go jammy
Last edited by TrigFunction at Jun 28, 2006,
Jammydude.

Although he has grown a rather large head you cannot argue with his writing skills seeing as though he is new to UG.
lol yer i say jammydude to, wish you could nominate yourself lol :p ohh well
Songs working on :

Nitelife
lol if i cant nominate myself i say........ummmmm idk i wont nominate i liked the other dude best if hes in go w00t, to much CS *sigh*
Songs working on :

Nitelife
Well, Something_Vague is already nominated so...yeah. This is fun. Nominate me plzkthx

Rock On
Newest Lyrics:
[url="http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=727775[/url"]Pattern Recognition

Short Stories:
Anniversary
how bout my boy ScarredFaith
love dead like a crushed fly

for those of you who said you'd be interested in hearing my lyrics put to music- I started work on recording an album, if you get in touch with me pm or otherwise I'd be more than happy to fill you in
jeffjefferson, based upon his vast potential.
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
b.c.rich rules because he improved a lot and whilst he isn't yet good, he's doing well for someone who finds it difficult.
I second Mike (less than that) for consistent quality writing that needs more attention.

peACE
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
thanks buddy. I'll second ScarredFaith, he's pretty sweet
love dead like a crushed fly

for those of you who said you'd be interested in hearing my lyrics put to music- I started work on recording an album, if you get in touch with me pm or otherwise I'd be more than happy to fill you in
Page 1 of 2