yeah heres the question.... my head (150 watts) has two jacks on the back one says 4/8 Ohm's the other says 8 Ohm's witch one will get me more volume or power out of the cab or what kind of cab do i need to get all 150 watts?
4 Ohms will give you the loudest possible sound. I wouldn't recommend it though. I would recommend plugging it in stereo in 8 ohms. It's not the loudest but I think that it sounds better. Any cab will do, just make sure that it is rated for more than 150 watts and usually they can be switchable impedances. Just get a cab that can handle more than 150 watts so you dont blow it and if possible switchable from 4 to 8 ohms stereo.