if the original neck got warped and you replaced it with a factory new Fender neck and replaced the singlecoils with texas specials. the year of the guitar is 1993.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by kurt_cobain9
if the original neck got warped and you replaced it with a factory new Fender neck and replaced the singlecoils with texas specials. the year of the guitar is 1993.

1 million pesos?

Or go on eBay, find out what they sell for unmodified. Find out what a used set of Texas Specials sells for. Add the two prices together and you got a ballpark number.

I don't think a replacment neck really affects the price one way or the other. Unless it's obviously a replacement, or maybe if it's higher quality (American made neck?) I wouldn't mention it. You don't want to put the idea that the guitar has a problem into people's heads.
well, its a mexican made fender neck i replaced it with anyway, so it shouldn't be that obvious.

Basically, with all of the math done, it would be around $371.15.

EDIT: Which is only 4,250.21 MXN
Last edited by bassdrum at Jun 27, 2006,
Quote by kurt_cobain9
well, its a mexican made fender neck i replaced it with anyway, so it shouldn't be that obvious.

so its a licenced neck right? if so it should still be around 350-400usd
I tossed a mint Olympic white, maple neck/fretboard with a hotrail in the bridge on ebay with a HSC (not original) and it sold in two days with the Buy it Now for 350.00 and 35.00 to ship.
alright, I'll probably sell it for about 350 then

Just add the texas specials to the base price of the Fender Mex Strat and bam.. You've got it. True the neck was replaced but it was warped.. it needed to be replaced. So really I wouldn't just up it some bucks just because you had that replaced.