Hey Guys

Umm, i bought the G2.1u and have had it for a year or so without any problems. however, this morning when i went to our rehearsal and i put the batteries it wouldnt work. ALl that would come up on the display was a red blinking dot in the lower right hand corner, just above the word "edit." I am aware that this means change the batteries, but they were fully charged. I tried with another set and they still wouldnt work. Please help. We have a gig in two days and i need this pedal. Is it the pedal itself that is stuffed? Or is there some way to fix it.

Thanks
Not sure 'bout the battery thing, but try it with a power adaptor, see if that works.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Yeah, well, we did try it with a dodgy one first. I think thats what did it tho. So yeah
Hmm strange, try it with a non-dodgy one?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Yeah, well, i'll take it into the music store tomorrow. The gay thing is that the replace battery light is on, which either means that the battery terminals are gamin, or like, not enough power is somehow getting into it. Theres power going into it, cause otherwise the light wouldnt be flashing but yeah.