they say the only thing that lets them down is the casing but i presume them to be tone suckers
Only one's worth a look are the Compressor/Sustainer and the EQ pedal. Maybe the tremelo if you're not too fussy.
the guy at the store said that there was no difference. i spose he was trying to get a sale, BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT i woulda bought the jim dunlop crybaby anyway. but my opinion on the behringer hellbabe wah is that it sucks, no way can u play the sweet child o mine wah style with that its tooo weak.
Quote by Weybl Himself
Only one's worth a look are the Compressor/Sustainer and the EQ pedal. Maybe the tremelo if you're not too fussy.

Have you tried them all? You seem to have established a strong opinion. In order to come about that decision, you must have tried them all.

I have the Overdrive/Distortion (OD100) pedal and it works great. Sure the casing is plastic, but the plastic is about the thickness of two quarters, so it's pretty thick. I can literally stand with my full weight (140lbs) on it. No worries.

Brad
I've heard for Harmony-Central reviews. They seem pretty good. I've heard the Tubescreamer clone is nearly identical in sound to a TS-9. And they are plastic. But you would have to go through at least three of them before you would be out more than just buying the Boss. But a no-no for me is the Big Muff and Small Stone clones. It's not that they sound bad, it's just wrong to clone EHX pedels.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Ive got 2 of them and they're pretty good. If you can find one that you like then buy it. They have no competion in there price range.
MY GEAR

Cort G200 Strat Copy
Epi SG Deluxe (hand-made)
Washburn Dreadnaught Acoustic
Behringer GMX210
Laney HCM10
Zoom GFX-707
Behringer UM100
Behringer TO800
Crybaby Wah
Only bad thing ive heard is the plastic casing, but other then that they are good products, especially for the price! (but then again, with their price, i guess you cant expect much lol). I would say good for beginners wanting to try new things with different effects.
.(....\................/....)
. \....\............. /..../
...\....\.........../..../
....\..../´¯.l.¯`\..../
..../... l....l....(¯ `\
...l......l....l.....\....\
...l......l´¯.l´¯.l \....\
...\......` ¯..¯ ´......?
....\__________.?
ive got the x-vamp, had it about 5 months now and i love it only cost me 40 quid, alot of people seem to dislike behringer but ive gotten some great tones out of mine and id say for the price you pay for a behringer product theyre worth it

and no ... i don't work for behringer lol
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
All the Behringer effects are worth getting but the amps suck!
MY GEAR

Cort G200 Strat Copy
Epi SG Deluxe (hand-made)
Washburn Dreadnaught Acoustic
Behringer GMX210
Laney HCM10
Zoom GFX-707
Behringer UM100
Behringer TO800
Crybaby Wah