could somebody tell me what this ex-guitarist of limp bizkit doing now..?
does he had a new project with another band...?
He has been doing video guitar lessons for Total Guitar Magazine!! Thats What, his new hair is gay

!!!feel the funk blast!!!

STAND UP FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN
yeah, some news bout him surfaced here at ug way back. he's into this new band he formed called black light burns. and guesswhat. josh freese is their drummer and danny lohner handles the bass duties. google it for more info bout them.
He plays Bass in a crappy emo/screamo/metalcore band called "From First to Last". Thats what last months issue of SPIN magazine said. Idk, check it out and get back with me.
Quote by SonOfOsiris
He has been doing video guitar lessons for Total Guitar Magazine!! Thats What, his new hair is gay

haha yeah his hair yeah hes doing the band black light burns check them out because their pretty cool its more industrial/gothic i would say.
!RocK On! \m/ ( -_- ) \m/
Yeah he played bass on "Heroine" the new FFTL album, but he isn't in the band and he's not touring with them. He's in
Call me Steve. All the cool kids are doin it.
Quote by crazynickman

Step One: Wake up in the LATE AFTERNOON
Step Two: Roll around in garbage and lyrical genius
Instant Bob Dylan.
Yeah he played bass on "Heroine," the new FFTL album, but he isn't in the band and he's not touring with them. He's in Black Light Burns, too.
Call me Steve. All the cool kids are doin it.
Quote by crazynickman

Step One: Wake up in the LATE AFTERNOON
Step Two: Roll around in garbage and lyrical genius
Instant Bob Dylan.