OK about 7 years ago I acquired a 12-string Conrad Acoustic (model number 40110) I would like to know how old this guitar is and what its worth mint. I know this guitar is atleast 30 years old becuase I got it from my grandfather 7 years ago and he had owned it for 20 years ago after buying it from a garage sale for $10
Squier Stratocaster
B.C. Rich Beast
Conrad 40110 (12-string Acoustic)
15 Watt Squier Amp
12 Watt B.C. Rich Amp
PODxt Live
-BUMP- cmon guys help
Squier Stratocaster
B.C. Rich Beast
15 Watt Squier Amp
12 Watt B.C. Rich Amp
PODxt Live
Google is your friend. I'm guessing that most people on this board aren't gonna know that info of the top of their head. It's possible but highly unlikely.
Quote by Chromeproguitar
i like my women like my tea..hot
aww hat sucked

"The good thing about music is when it hits you, you feel no pain." -Bob Marley
i tried google...and yahoo...and alta vista...and even dogpile...ive tried a lot of stuff and havent figured out ANYTHING so i decided to ask on here to see if any vint lovers or just older guitarist or people with secret info had a clue
Squier Stratocaster
B.C. Rich Beast
15 Watt Squier Amp
12 Watt B.C. Rich Amp
PODxt Live
Quote by imapunkforlife
i tried google...and yahoo...and alta vista...and even dogpile...ive tried a lot of stuff and havent figured out ANYTHING so i decided to ask on here to see if any vint lovers or just older guitarist or people with secret info had a clue

If you'd really tried Google, you would have found links to Harmony Central reviews of Conrad guitars, not your specific model, however, that would have given you at least some general information about Conrad guitars which is more than you have now.