Alright i finished sanding my guitar, i installed the LED lights and i re-wired everything. Put on 1 string and put the guitar into an amp. played the string and nothing happened. I played around with the 3 way switch and nothing on any of the switches or when i play around with the volume and tone knob.

now what i think is the problem is that when i re-soldered the humbuckers wiring i may have done it 2 far. All the other wires were easy to put together since they were simple like this:

but the humbucker wire was set-up so i took of the first plastic and there was a smaller wire inside, i donno really how to explain so i drew a crappy pick:

so yah, i tried soldering ALL the wiring from inside the outer wire and inner. i think that may be the problem.

thx for your help and i hope you understand!

P.S: this just came to me but i have that one wire which i put behind the tremelo thingy, could that have been possibly been the problem? if the other one isnt?
Attachments:
single wire.bmp
double wire.bmp
President of "Blink 182 Fan club" club
PM Me to join

Set-up
My very own baby with LED's
GX212 Ultratwin by Behringer
MT-2 boss metal zone pedal
Last edited by Telmob at Jun 27, 2006,
come on, anyone? its a simple question and i really wanna get it done before i leave for work......
President of "Blink 182 Fan club" club
PM Me to join

Set-up
My very own baby with LED's
GX212 Ultratwin by Behringer
MT-2 boss metal zone pedal
It's hard to tell from you description. Check all your joints, if it still doesn't work, start over from scratch and carefully follow a diagram.