personally I like Steven Tyler better, but Mick Jagger's something too... but when you watch both you know right away which one's bi and which one's hetero... Which one do you like better?? why???
I think Steven Tyler has a better voice, and he wrote Dude Looks Like A Lady about himself, which was awesome.
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
steve tyler all the way
Quote by R_H_C_P
You're joking right?

It's like comparing sex to sticking your penis in a blender.

steve tyler
Quote by Vindication
Really? If you spill liquids on electronic devices, it messes them up?!

Enlighten us with your wisdom more, O grand and all-knowing BoomerSoooner!

Quote by CanadaHckyDude
kill her...that'll set you free

not sure
I thought Steven Tyler's voice was beginning to go...untill I saw him in concert, and let me tell you that man's got chimes. I'd say Tyler, although its a close race.
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Strat
Laguna LG300CE Acoustic Electric
thats a tough one......theyre both legendary front men, and they dont really have great voices.......mick is more fit, and tylers voive is better.......guess i just comes down to what band u like better......i'll take mick
Steven Tyler is pretty much a Mick Jagger imitator, or at least he was when he first started. If you watch old clips of both of them, it's like they're the same person. Tyler used to tell people he was Jagger's brother when Aerosmith was unknown, or so I heard.
Quote by noah22791
I think Steven Tyler has a better voice, and he wrote Dude Looks Like A Lady about himself, which was awesome.

I thought he wrote it about Vince Neil, and all the guys in Motley Crue.
um, OK people.

*reported*

no more posts for yoooooooooooooooooooouuuu

jagger :p
*Member of Teenage Wasteland Club*(working to inform the un-informed)

Cofounder of the "official band/artist obsessors club" as a who obsessor pm me,

mem no 2 of the Who fan club, PM me.

www.myspace.com/rogerdaltreysgirlfriend