Does anyone kno wof a site that can help me improve my finger speed. OR if you know of some excercises to jus tlet me know, thanx.
But arent you the God of Strat?

chromatic runs, all variations of the 1, 2, 3, 4 is as good an exercise as any for finger speed. Just keep at it, but paced with a metronome and keep working your way up.
left hand speed?

the 1-2-3-4 on every string is a fantastic string speed/strength builder, though just general practice every day with a metronome will be quite beneficial
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
Try turning a song you're learning into a specific excercise for that problem you're having or the technique you want to improve.

For example: If you're learning a song with a scale run up the fretboard but you can't quite get it because your fingers aren't fast enough - use that particular line as your excercise. Ergo, improving that technique & learning the song at the time - and you'll probably find it less tedious than the ol' chromatic stuff.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Try turning a song you're learning into a specific excercise for that problem you're having or the technique you want to improve.

For example: If you're learning a song with a scale run up the fretboard but you can't quite get it because your fingers aren't fast enough - use that particular line as your excercise. Ergo, improving that technique & learning the song at the time - and you'll probably find it less tedious than the ol' chromatic stuff.

this is exactly what i do...that's why it's a good idea to learn songs out of your range...that way you will have to force yourself to improve, and you can do this by taking a particular passage and either using it as an exercise or making up an exercise that utilizes the particular movement or technique that is giving you trouble
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by Sharp_as_steel
Axe_grinder pwns!!!!

Member #2 of the "Official UG Teabaggers' Cult". PM Slayer224 to join.
practice heaps of blues scale & jazz em up... it sounds mad. i made heaps of solos out of that sorta thing... you could also try going up & down the fretboard as fast as you cant trying not to hit a wrong note.
Quote by Lord_Of_Dance.

I never understood why a girl would take a boner as a bad thing "Oh no, your attracted to me, you sick wanker." :\ x

Quote by Nelsean
Im saying this the straightest way possible, but...

I'd have sexual intercourse with your anus.
for left hand speed and strength, do legato runs up the major scale
meow :3