AFI fans = A7X fans = MCR fans

No ****, they should be scared. Pussies.
Guitarrist living in the Kitchener/Waterloo area and looking to join a band.
the members of AFI in general are weirdos.
I love it.
if anyone is dressing in girls clothing, wearing make up, and/or styling their hair, I'd rather have them do it than Aiden.

DEP opener is a little weird though.
hahaha..why the hell is DEP opening for other bands, they should have somebody opening for them!
This is supposed to be a DEP thread, seeing as how AFI should be in the Punk Forum, but anyways...

AFI's new stuff is more accessible I guess, but it doesn't measure up to their older stuff.

I haven't been to a DEP show, but from the videos I've seen, it' spretty heinous. I hope they're coming to Vancouver...
I went to that AFI/DEP show at Roseland in NYC that the article is talking about.
Attachments:
afiiconupdated.gif
Schecter C-1 Classic
Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 602
Line 6 DL-4
Line 6 FM-4
Boss MT-2
MXR Phase 90
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah Limited
Electro Harmonix Small Stone
Last edited by xdespairfactor at Jun 30, 2006,
Quote by Charlatan_001
This is supposed to be a DEP thread, seeing as how AFI should be in the Punk Forum, but anyways...

AFI's new stuff is more accessible I guess, but it doesn't measure up to their older stuff.

I haven't been to a DEP show, but from the videos I've seen, it' spretty heinous. I hope they're coming to Vancouver...

AFI used to be hardcore punk.
Schecter C-1 Classic
Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 602
Line 6 DL-4
Line 6 FM-4
Boss MT-2
MXR Phase 90
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah Limited
Electro Harmonix Small Stone
Quote by Combat
new AFI sucks. shame. theyre a talented band.

Yes. Black Sails is a great album, and the All Hallows EP is also.

DEP owns. It sucks that so few people understand them.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by Charlatan_001

This is a Hardcore Forum, but anyway's.
What the hell is the internet?
Lets not start little bicker arguments over nothing, children.

Maybe we can, you know, keep a thread on topic for once?

"It's taken 15 years and seven albums for AFI to scratch their way to the mainstream. And frontman Davey Havok is a man who's clearly enjoying the ride."

Gay.

Dillinger needs to kick AFI in the ****ter.
I play guitar
Quote by LedZeppelin
Yes. Black Sails is a great album, and the All Hallows EP is also.

DEP owns. It sucks that so few people understand them.

actually my favorite was probably the art of drowning. but those arent bad.