You want to know why Pink Floyd doesn't use Floyd Rose bridges? Pink Floyd and Floyd Rose's have no connection besides having Floyd in the name. Seems as though you have a mix up.
Mr Floyd D. Rose invented the double locking Floyd Rose bridge in America sometimes in the late 70s and was brought the fame by Eddie Van Halen and the rest of the 80s

Pink Floyd were formed in the 60s were named after the 2 first blues musicians they could think up of (they were called something else at first but found another band that had allready taken that name): Pink Anderson and Floyd Council

Mr Gilmour likes his regular Strat bridge, he had a Wilkinson trem on there for a tour some time in the 80s but he didn't like it because it had less sustain
Last edited by seljer at Jun 28, 2006,
i think this may have been spam from yesterday, as the question makes no sense..and neither does anything else....thats what it was...spamfest from yesterday!..its a conspiracy...o_O
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

yeah, I just thought it would be funny for everyone to read the title when it was impossible to view and reply to messages yesterday. I hope you were entertained, because I got banned for a day!
it sucked...there were much funnier and better ones than yours.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

what was the point of spamming up UG....? Was it THAT fun to make a thread with the word "penis" in the title?
all you did was make an idiot out of yourself by making a spam thread before the forums were closed. hardly any of the threads were funny. just stupid.
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
yes..they felt a sense of "hardcore" ness because they could spam it and say whatever they wanted...without the mods being able ot band them..right away
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

Quote by seljer
Mr Gilmour likes his regular Strat bridge, he had a Wilkinson trem on there for a tour some time in the 80s but he didn't like it because it had less sustain

Sorry to be an ass, but it was a Kahler, not a Wilkinson. And yes it did kill the sustain, as it's a top-mounting trem
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.