hey hey everyone, just a few quick quesitons, im lookin to buy a guitar sometime in the near future to upgrade from my dodgey beginners montery. i mainly play rock/ grunge style music (Alice in chains, guns n roses, pearl jam, Stone Temple Pilots kinda stuff) any recomendations for guitars and does anyone know of any good/cheap online music sites? ive done a fair bit of looking but just asking incase someones discovered a gem ive missed. i can spend a little bit but nothin over a grand (australian) probably. also, anyone know the difference between G&L tribute series and normal G&L? are they like an imitation version or something?
thanks heaps
laters.
I suggest going to Musicians Friend for your online buying needs, I use it and it's great. Now for your new guitar I suggest the ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000, but thats only because your just out of reach of and Epiphone Elitist Les Paul which is $1,199 or so if im not mistaken. Heres the link to both guitars...
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000 Epiphone Elitist Standard Plus

Edit: I just remembered MF isn't shipping internationaly. I guess Music123 is your best bet on getting stuff since im positive they ship internationally heres the links to those guitars again... ESP EC-1000 Epiphone Elitist Standard Plus
Duke Ellington - If it sounds good, it is good.
Last edited by Anything Goes at Jun 28, 2006,
LTD Deluxe are out of the question as their over 1000 aud. and the difference is one is hand made and hand sanded while the other is totally cnc'd