Brutal death metal from Malta. These guys ****ing kill, their drummer must be George Kollias' bastard son because he's ****ing insane... make sure to check them out, you won't regret it.

http://www.myspace.com/abysmaltorment

http://www.abysmaltorment.net/
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Finally someone fucking appreciates this kickyourightinthefuckingnutsack of a band.

I have Epoch of Methodic Carnage, which owns...

your souls.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Quote by kirkisking
Finally someone fucking appreciates this kickyourightinthefuckingnutsack of a band.

I have Epoch of Methodic Carnage, which owns...

your souls.

Agreed. I have Epoch downloaded, but am intending to buy it soon.

The CARNAGE HAS BEGUN....

.... ALL SHALL BE UNDONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
fuck glad someone else appreciates some brutal fucking death grind also. i love these guys. pig squeals for life
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Neeeeeeeecrobump. Pretty awesome stuff; what I've heard from Omnicide is badass.

EDIT: Listening to the rest of the album is quite tiring, unfortunately. Gets boring.
Last edited by P1ayingW1thF1re at Apr 8, 2010,
One of the best Brutal Death/Slam bands ever. Epoch Of Methodic Carnage is absolutely sickening. Omnicide was a great album but the production gets on my nerves, i preferred the natural oozing sound that Epoch had.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Overall these guy's seem like your average brutal death metal to me, but I ****ing LOVE Epoch Of Methodic Carnage. It's like they saved all their best riffs for that one song (and I mean that in the best way possible).
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
Yeah the triggers and the overly trebly digital sounding guitar tone ruins it a bit. Sometimes i can get past it and be all " ZOMG".But most of the time it just aggravates me, if it had the production of the demo or Epoch i would love it.It is really well done and progressive without being lame. Scorched Beneath Flaming Wings is just so ridiculously brutal,The harmonic laced breakdown around 1;44 blows me away and i despise breakdowns 99% percent of the time.
Quote by Steve08

Yeah it was perfect for the style, that album legitimately sounds gory in the production department alone.
Quote by Steve08