I'm going to paint a guitar i've had lying around a while, its a washburn idol series (kinda les paul shaped), you could probably find pics on musicians friend. I was gonna paint the whole thing white, and then paint some sort of pattern or symbol or something in black on it, but i'm out of ideas. Anybody got any, or some pictures of some good ones. (please keep them reasonably simple because this is my first paint job).
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
^^ nice, u can put the sticker on the guitar and spray paint it, then later peel it off and add the finishing coat
I guess so, i was just thinking about that, it would be a cheap way to get decent templates.
thanks for posting that website. the bullet holes give me an idea. i think i should paint like cuts and bandaids and crap like that all over it, look like it got murdered. What's ur guy's second opinions on that?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
Quote by slashnmash
check out this site for ideas
http://www.blackmountainchili.com/guitar_stickers.php
they may be stickers but they could easily be sprayed on a guitar.

OMG - I LOVE YOU!

I've been looking for a site like that! OMFG.
---------------
VOX AD30VT
BOSS GT8

Want to build a Jackson, to be fairly freaking honest.

Quote by Kanthras
Put some crap in the hole, like something sticky. And liquid-ish.
deviantART: Click Here