Anyone else like them? My friend lent me their CD 'Rubber Factory'. There was a thread in Blues & Jazz, but nobody knew who they were.

They have a very Classic Rock sound, honestly at first I thought they were older than they actually are.

What are your Favourite songs? Personally i like''The Lengths'', ''Grown So Ugly'' and
''10 A.M. Automatic''.

Discuss!
They're a great band. I know they're liked in the Garage Rock Discuission Thread, wherever that went. I'm long overdo to get something beside Rubber Factory.
I love the black keys. I have all of their cds. Rubber Factory is good but so is Thickfreakness and The Big Come Up. Also their new EP Chulahoma isn't bad either.
top axes:
Taylor GS8
Fender American Strat (w/DiMarzio pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
I own Rubber Factory. 3 favorite songs are 10am automatic, Just Couldn't Tie Me Down, and Girl Is On My Mind, but the whole album is ver refreshing.
Yep, I like them, as most Garage Rockers do. 10 AM Automatic is probably my favourite song too, and their cover of She Said, She Said is good too.
Feel loved: Click here!

Joint President of The White Stripes club! PM Me or Jack_White455 to join this great club!

Ecky thump!
man, they are so awesome.they live over in my neighborhood and they are prolly the coolest people ive ever met.i like girl is on my mind alot.did anyone here see them open up for radiohead at madison square?
Quote by wilty00
Twist and Shout makes me violent.
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
Anyone else like them? My friend lent me their CD 'Rubber Factory'. There was a thread in Blues & Jazz, but nobody knew who they were.

They have a very Classic Rock sound, honestly at first I thought they were older than they actually are.

What are your Favourite songs? Personally i like''The Lengths'', ''Grown So Ugly'' and
''10 A.M. Automatic''.

Discuss!

Thats what I thought too, I thought they were a classic rock band I completely missed when I started to really get into hendrix and clapton. But then I looked at the back of the CD cover and it said 2004. I was astonished by the date.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.