Man, I'm so pissed I'm not gonna be able to see their last show. They played in Chattanooga last december but it was like on a wednesday so I couldn't go.

www.myspace.com/bentouttashape

NYC kids should go. They're supposed to be amazing live. The songs are great.

If you liked the Exploding Hearts and thought the Plastic Letters were good, you'll love these guys.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
For some reason I tend to take bands sound less seriously when I hear them on MYSPACE, but the first song on their site was pretty good.
SIZE]
Quote by ScummerVacation
For some reason I tend to take bands sound less seriously when I hear them on MYSPACE, but the first song on their site was pretty good.

Me too, but it can be the most accesible form of letting people listen to music.

They're really really involved with the International DIY movement and a couple of their friends are playing here.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Oooo I kinda missed the boat here...but anyway I have just got into these guys. AMAZING music. Shame they split, even more of a shame about their singer dying. rip

Seriously good ****.
wow 3 year bump

this guys aren't horrible though.
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Haha yeah talk about a bump, but the tunes were pretty good. Too bad they broke up, and singer dying?
DOWN&OUT