Spamwise
stop calling me a homo
6,662 IQ
what are some songs similar to sultans of swing?
HigherGround
17 IQ
down to the waterline, lady writer, anything from their first album "Dire Straits" and second album "Communique." after that they altered their style somewhat, i prefer their older style though with the original band lineup, i still like the new stuff tho but its doesnt compare.
"It's nice to be on your island. It's a lovely little island you have here in the North Atlantic" - Anthony Kiedis to the crowd in Hyde Park
Member # 9 of the UG John Frusciante Fan Club! and proud of it
Tenacious Me
Huh?
1,045 IQ
Brothers in Arms is a great song. I personally like Making Movies(Its a CD). Dire Straits by the way.
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
Spamwise
stop calling me a homo
6,662 IQ
oh yeah..straights didn't look right hehe
HigherGround
17 IQ
Quote by Tenacious Me
Brothers in Arms is a great song. I personally like Making Movies(Its a CD). Dire Straits by the way.

i agree brothers in arms is a great song, i like making movies too especially tunnel of love and romeo and juliet, those song have really great lyrics.
"It's nice to be on your island. It's a lovely little island you have here in the North Atlantic" - Anthony Kiedis to the crowd in Hyde Park
Member # 9 of the UG John Frusciante Fan Club! and proud of it
alliwant
Mod...of LOVE
1,155 IQ
Quote by HigherGround
i agree brothers in arms is a great song, i like making movies too especially tunnel of love and romeo and juliet, those song have really great lyrics.

Don't forget Expresso Love! I really like that song.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society