hey guys,

i'm going to be installing this piezo in my custom made guitar, and i'm going to have it split into a stereo Y-cable. question is, one end of the cable is going into my JCM900 (magnetic), and the other in my bass amp (piezo).
i'm going to need a DI box for the piezo, but there are 2 (i think) kind. active and passives.

which one am i looking for? i'm not looking to spend much money on the box btw.

EDIT: and what's a DI do anyways?
Last edited by jpetrucci5655 at Jun 28, 2006,