ok guys im sry if this has been posted before, searched didnt see anything, if you want me to delete just say so...but back to the point i just started to learn tapping and i wanted to know what some good exercises (moving along the fretboard) or songs would be...thanks alot for your input*

*if there is any
Quote by notoriousnumber
I didnt think you could be that much of a twat. Piss off.
try the tapping lick on eruption by van halen.
FlickR
iBanez Rg550 20th Anniversary.
iBanez GRG170DX W/ Dimarzio Steve's Special
VTM 60 Tube Head
Carvin Legacy Vai Cabinet 4x12 Cabinet
Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive
ZW-44 Overdrive
Zakk Wylde Signiture Wah
already tried it was looking for some other things though........i have a question on that song though its 12-4-7 so would i have my left hand fretting the 4 then with my right hand tap then pull off on the 12 then hammer on to the 7 ? i think that made sense
Quote by notoriousnumber
Quote by Jminnich500
already tried it was looking for some other things though........i have a question on that song though its 12-4-7 so would i have my left hand fretting the 4 then with my right hand tap then pull off on the 12 then hammer on to the 7 ? i think that made sense

left finger on the 4, right hand taps 12 and then left pinky(or the one beside I dont know the name) hammer the 7

sry for double post
Paschendale by Iron Maiden. It's fairly easy. Well pretty easy. It got me well used to tapping. Beings that you have to quickly switch from tapping to picking. Then back to tapping.
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster
Epiphone Les Paul Classic Plus Gold top
Ibanez RDGR bass
Kramer Focus111s
.88mm
Glass slide
thanks guys
Quote by notoriousnumber
Metallica-One the solo.
FlickR
iBanez Rg550 20th Anniversary.
iBanez GRG170DX W/ Dimarzio Steve's Special
VTM 60 Tube Head
Carvin Legacy Vai Cabinet 4x12 Cabinet
Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive
ZW-44 Overdrive
Zakk Wylde Signiture Wah
workin on one too already..i can get the notes down but not to speed yet
Quote by notoriousnumber
Midnight - Joe Satriani
Quite hard if you're a beginner at tapping, but its a real nice song and it helps me maintain my tapping skills.
try this for now high e-------12*p----8p----5p----0----h5----h8 in 6/8, its and e minor arpeggio-start slow fingers----1------4------1-----0-----1-----4 1

*=right hand index or middle
**** that messed up......the second line are the fingers that correspond to the first, oh well try to make sense of it, it will help with tapping.
lol thanks for the tip...confusing at first but then i was able to decipher those pre-5th century wall carvings..jp dude thanks
Quote by notoriousnumber