Any owners of any of the aforementioned guitars (PRS SE, specifically singlecut, Schecter c1 hellraiser and ibanez s470) like to share an opinion on them? I am considering all of them at the moment. cheers
i'll repost what i posted in another thread:

i own a prs tremonti se and can tell you that they have a great sound all around. good for all sorts of music. mine had some flaws that they took care of when i bought it. nothing really major, because they fixed them right then and there and knocked a couple of $$ off of the price, but i've heard some horror stories about these models.
before you buy it, ask to open it up and check for bad wiring (very few have this fault, but some do).
check the guitar for fretbuzz on all frets and check if it is properly intonated (make them fix it or make them give you a discount).
mine had these problems: with the switch i middle posision, only the neck pickup works, but both pickups work in bridge/neck pickup mode. also one of my tone controllers was a bit loose, it rotated like 1 mm in each direction. not hard to fix.
actually you should check for those things in all cheap guitars.
Id recommend the schecter or the ibanez, i dont really like the low end model prs too much, but thats just my opinion
taking it that you own that PRS, hopefully not misunderstanding, is it good? bad? or indifferent?
I dont own a prs yet, im going to be getting a custom 24 ten top at the end of the summer, Ive played the SEs though and didnt think it was any better then the 299 schecters ive played. I have a schecter and an ibanez rg370, havent played the s470, but of the ibanezs ive played ive liked them all, same goes with the schecters too.

EDIT as for the prs SE id rate it a little above indifferent
Quote by metadrix
taking it that you own that PRS, hopefully not misunderstanding, is it good? bad? or indifferent?

don't get me wrong i love mine to death. it's easy and comfortable to play with it's wide fat neck and it ships with just the right action. if you compare the prs se models to other cheap guitars, you'll find that they have a very high overall quality that not many brands (if any) have.
i think you should go to a guitar store and play all of the guitars you are interrested in to get a feel of them before deciding wich one to buy.
yeah, I plan to try them all, anyone own the schecter? or a similar model?
I have the PRS Custom 24 Ten Top 20th Anniversary, and its an amazing guitar! I tried the SE and it was good but not as good as the Custom 24 that I have. My PRS is amazing though, sound, quality, and feel.
Get the Schecter matey.
member #14 of the club! PM Gabel to join

Martha Stewart for UG President '06
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
I have the PRS Custom 24 Ten Top 20th Anniversary, and its an amazing guitar! I tried the SE and it was good but not as good as the Custom 24 that I have. My PRS is amazing though, sound, quality, and feel.

Yea I cant wait to get mine, its gonna be beautiful

I have a schecter blackhawk and my bandmate has a schecter c1 classic and both sound amazing.
i own an s470 an di love it the neck is so fast and plays awesome i changed the pickups though but the ones it comes wit arent horrible ha .
((_))
o(>.<o
~((_))~
o o
This is monkey, he shall beat the crap outta that freakin' bunny. Sig him to kill bunny!
Quote by 1337osaurous
Fuck her.

As in, actually preform sexual intercourse with her.

As in, put your penis in her vagina.