Page 1 of 31
sonixon
title and registration
3,160 IQ
Welcome to all newbies.

If you've just registered and you want to introduce yourself, say hi, etc, this is the place to do it. All other threads shall be closed

Keep it clean, no flaming, and no random spam.

Make sure to Read the FAQ and the stickied threads in here before posting.
##_Guitar-newb
Fat Scouse Sh|t
983 IQ
hi sonixon, welcome to Ug!
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
gibson_guy123
Banned
10 IQ
soxixon looks like he has been here a while mate (guitar_newb), anyway, thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Brian, I'm 13 and have played acoustic for three months. I hope I learn lots here
sonixon
title and registration
3,160 IQ
Quote by ##_Guitar-newb
hi sonixon, welcome to Ug!

EDIT:
Quote by 4string-tsurigi
hello new members!

and I didn't know sonixon is from NS.

representttt
subzero3009
Banned
1,198 IQ
Hey i just transferred here from the tab world. It wasnt really worth anythign and i just go sick and tired of the way they treated me and other people. They were total ***holes over there. I heard bout here so i decided to come here. I'll post my lessons and stuff probably here but first i need to git them off of there somehow.
Red.Washburn77
Token Pseudo Intellectual
151 IQ
Hello n00bs...

From hereon in, you'll be known as "The Newbie Who Tries Too Hard" by those who joined before you, and "God" by those who join after.

Just a heads up...

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
Jay_L
34 IQ
Hi I am new to the forums and have been playing guitar for four years and plan on playing guitar till I die and beyond my death!
al silver
Sure...
1,348 IQ
I guess I should've posted here instead...

Well I've been playing for 4-5 months. Originally we had to play for school, which made guitar suck, but like right towards the end of the year, i started getting into it.
Mr. Fender
114 IQ
hallo to every the users, i'm a new member and i began to be a member of this site by sending my version of a nice song of madonna: hung up. I made it by "guitar pro", so now i wanna invite you to download and listen this tab; i'd like to now what do you think about it...bye
jjsuperfly
242 IQ
Hi, everyone. I joined UG a week or so ago so I could get credit for my tabs. I've made two of them so far. I've been playing guitar since Christmas of last year. I enjoy a lot, and I hope to get a drum set soon.
Gibson06
bh4j
1,495 IQ
Hey guys... Welcome to UG. I just want to tell you something before you embark on this wonderful journey that is about to unfold right before your eyes. Don't get soft, or you'll become someone's boyfriend. Have fun!
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Alonely
I dance ESE.
21 IQ
Hey boys. I've been here, but not for long.

I plan to have a damn good time here checking out the different guitar threads. I'm confident I'll learn quite a bit.

Welcome to all the new members as well.

Wondering irresolutely what to do next, the clock struck twelve.
Last edited by Alonely at Jun 28, 2006,
Steve 30
10 IQ
Hey all.. frequent UG visitor.. finally took the initiative to register.. lookin forward to chatting with you all
Behold, how the blind lead each other!
slashbeat03
10 IQ
Hi to all.... im new here just want to have new friends... i really wanted to have a friend who knows everything about guitar.... cause im a guitar addict... and i also want to greet all pilipino rocksters.... peace...
pojo666
10 IQ
sup' ya'll!
just thought i would say hi cos n00bs are supposed to do that...lol!

I play guitar, got an Ibanez GSA69, but i also ploay piano, so its all good!
Superganja23
22 IQ
Hi my names Superganja23 and I just started playing an electric guitar, my goals to be as great as jimmy hendrix ;D
WastedFire
UG Member
706 IQ
hello. im a noob.peace out.
You are not your job.
You're not how much money you have in the bank.
You're not the car you drive.
You're not the contents of your wallet.
You're not your fucking khakis.
You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.
les paul 64
10 IQ
Hi, anyone out there know the market value of a '64 Les Paul
Custom? excellent condition, original case etc
Sekar Newa
The Newbe =P
10 IQ
Hi or in German Hi leute ich freue mcih hier zu sein.
I come from germany and i want to talk about my songs.
I hope my English is god ^^

I like ultimate guitar very much and it is the first side when i search tabs =)

Sekar =)
Gibson06
bh4j
1,495 IQ
My name is Gibson06, and sometimes when nobodys watching, I masturbate... yes, I said 'masturbate' haha I'm halarious.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
CannibalCarcass
Metal Addict
27 IQ
Hi, I'm CannibalCarcass, and I eat the severed arteries of lacerated carrion. Then I write a brutal yet technical death metal song about it on guitar.
Quote by rich_sg
I think WW3 (if it happens) should be settled on Counter-Strike

USA: Time to own me some communism, take that China!
China: NOOO! You bastaaaaad! I knife you much good, yes yes?
UK: STFU n00bz0rs.
Russia: HE IZ DEFUZING ZE BOMB!
Schizoid_Man
Cats foot, iron claw...
90 IQ
Hi, ive been reading these forums for a bout a year and a half but i havent bothered to sign up untill now.
40ozcasualties1
43 IQ
Hey, my name is Spencer, I'm 12, and I love to write songs. I'm also learning how to play the guitar. I don't have any completed songs posted yet but when I post some I'd appreciate your comments.
Bad-Penny
*insert clever wordplay*
32 IQ
Hello beatiful people of the UG forum!!! Im a long time reader of the various threads and finally took the short time to register!!
AxE MaStEr 666
Schecter Guitar User
184 IQ
Quote by Schizoid_Man
Hi, ive been reading these forums for a bout a year and a half but i havent bothered to sign up untill now.

same here but it actually 2 years or so.....
MY GEAR
-Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (Black Cherry Finish)
-D'addrio XL (0.10 - 0.46) Strings
-Line 6 Spider II 210
-Dunlop Jazz III Picks
gavinrandomevo
Retarded Chicken
74 IQ
Hi...I come from the land of retarded chickens aka ireland. i play guitar, obviously and i don't like posting threads. ive been using ug for a while now and have only thought of registering now for some strange reason. i dont see any point in registering as there are no benefits apart from the fact that i can discuss crap with other members red smilies rock
Necromare
99 Ways To Die
10 IQ
Hey..Im from Hell...Satan is my best friend. lol jk

My name is Teez, Im from NYC, I'm a metalhead, I'm an atheist, I play guitar (DUH)...umm...idk just ask me for anything else. k. bye.
kirkisking
I'm always drunk
3,956 IQ
Welcome to the site. You seem to have a pretty good taste in music. You should hang out in the metal forum.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
<><
Banned
2,012 IQ
Quote by kirkisking
Welcome to the site. You seem to have a pretty good taste in music. You should hang out in the metal forum.
Agreed.