i'm plannin on buying this amp...
if any1 whu own it can u plz how good izzit?
izzit worth a buy?
does it works well with multi effect pedals n single effect pedals??
Well the thing itself is basically a crap multi effects pedal built into itself. It works terrible with pedals IMO, my freind has the 30 watt model, and then I showed him my POD XT and he bought one and it sounds like **** on his Spider and he's always complaining to me about how he can't get the same sound I can get with my POD.
I would suggest for the price of the spider that your money could be better spent on education or a dictionary....

just kidding. don't type in "l33t" though, you'll look like a tool.

what tones are you after, what's your budget, and what's your current rig?

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I can get a decent high gain sound out of mine, some examples are in my sig. It's a decent bedroom practice amp and it's effects are fun to play around with, but I wouldnt go beyond that. There are better SS amps in the pricerange, namely the roland cube series.
Last edited by GardenGnome26 at Jun 28, 2006,
Izzit good?

No.

They're cold, sterile excuses for amps to me, but they'd be ok for beginners for practicing, although a Roland Cube would slay them.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
i have the spider II 210, and it's okay. good beginner amp. but i'm buying a new amp soon...
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
i have one...it was good for about a week, maybe two. After that i was lusting after other amps. I now own a peavey classic 30, and i havn't even plugged in my spyder since i got the classic
Quote by R_H_C_P
You're joking right?

It's like comparing sex to sticking your penis in a blender.

Exihibt A----> Line 6 Spyder II. Weak, fake sounding SS modeller. Takes any sort of effects pedal horribly (considering it's the equivalent of a cheap multi-effects itself). Basically a toy for kids who want to play metal.

Exhibit B----> You listen to us and avoid wasting money on a horrible amp like the Syder, and end up purchasing a Roland Cube 30. With this supperior amp, you achieve far greater tone and versatility.

Exhibit C----> You become one of the many people to thank UG for saving your money and your ears a massive blow.
#4 member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join
how bout marshall mg15DFX??
i wanted 2 buy roland cube 15 but its kinda hard to get it here..alwiz out of stock
Don't ever buy an MG!
Someone else can explain...

Why do people keep suggesting this amp?!

Just go sand your ears off and save yourself the trouble of having to listen to an mg
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!

Go with a Vox or a Cube. Way better amps for the price.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
ya..i wish i cud hav a cube but its hard get it here...
my budget is kinda low though..
i'm juz lookin 4 an amp to practise in my room..
so the only one i can get here is either spider or mg 15 and both hav the same price
so spider or mg??
Your typing is appauling. Try looking at a roland cube via ordering from a website if youfind it hard to get hold of. But id take a spiderII over an MG any day
New tracks on my profile! Please check them out and see what you think!
you will (or at least should) kick yourself for not coughing up like 30 bucks more for a cube and buying one of the other two instead.
ZOMGOZORZORDLOLOLOLOLBBQCOPTER

LIEK DOOD, ITS NOT T3H FUNN4Y FOR MAEK MULT1 ACC0UNTS TOO SPAM U5!

I WANT 2 MURD3R UR M0M! LAWLSK8Z

But on the slim-to-none chance that you're actually serious, get the Roland.
if it's a one or the other situation, I'd prefer a spider to an MG.

But if you can get a cube...

also, can you get english dictionaries from musicians friend online? if you can, I'd look into one of those as well...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?