quick everyone open up myspace, purevolume and google and search for amber pacific they are awesome they are somewhat like silverstein and they rock!?!?!?!1
Ben A
Hahahahha

Amber Pacific is NOTHING like Silverstein...are you kidding?

Listen to "Your Sword Vs. My Dagger" compared to "Always You (Good Times)" and tell me if they are the same.

And they're decent. The epitome of today's pop-punk.
Can You Fill In The Blanks?
I saw them live when Chiodos came around in April, they suck. I cant stand them, they have no stage presence and their music is pretty generic, well to me anyway.

Gear
Gibson Explorer
Epi Les Paul Standard

Amp
B-52 AT-100 Half stack.

Oh no people being mean about the absoute fabbitiness that is AMBER PACIFIC!!!
It must be stopped as amber pacific are the best band on this freakin planet!!
I'm new to this but am an amber obssessed maniac so this seemed like a good place to start LOL anyone know if they're coming to england anythime soon?!
ok ok i've seem them a bunch, generic totally, but still good, i like their live show every time i saw them they where really nice and had a shit ton of energy, but the music credit in me hates them for thier cliche lyrics and generic everything else, exept the drumming is amazing, but what would expect froma drummer who graduated form Berkely with a degree in drum preformance, buuutt yes the person inside me loves to let loss and sing along to the songs, i would go see them and i will buy the new album....old news the band is....i doubt they are coming to england soon....-i really like this band for some odd reason despite the many reasons i shouldhate them
I got kicked off My University Server for a month for doing stuff i shouldn't be doing (my love for music out weighs my love for money). I won't be to active for a month.
yeah if you preordered it, it was only 4 dollars
I got kicked off My University Server for a month for doing stuff i shouldn't be doing (my love for music out weighs my love for money). I won't be to active for a month.
their new songs are up on their myspace as samples lol
"Gone So Young" All i'm gonna say.
Wherever you go, I will be waiting. Whenever you call, I will be there. Whatever it takes, I'll make your darkest day so bright. I'm in your heart tonight.
i wouldn't say it's terrible... but when i think about bands that lack originality, they are at the absolute top of the list.
i first listened to amber a year back. after that, i kinda got bored of it because every song kinda sound the same.

then last week, i listened to "gone so young" and am addicted to it again!

thou i guess this addiction wont last long....
I like them, I like how on the new album, they didn't try and change their sound or anything to be different.
But, they sound NOTHING like silverstein.
Quote by urik

Homosexual sex for $200?
Be honest.
I'd do it. I think that I could stand one night with a man for the financial security of my whole life and the life of my children
And no I'm not gay. I'm 100% straight.

Quote by mesa5150
spoken like a true jew