Oh my God, killer group. They sound almost like Rage Against the Machine, who I believe they infulenced a lot. They mix with guitars, bass, and of course the typical synths. I love "Can't Get the Best of Me", "Superstar (both Rock & Rap)", "Get Out of My Soul" (which was covered wonderfully by my beloved Rage Against the Machine), and "Worldwide".

By the way, does any one know who does the guitar tracks for them? They sound almost metalish. Also, is that Brad Wilk on "Can't Get the Best of Me", cause the credits say "B Wilk", and I was wondering if "B" stands for "Brad". It sure sounds like his drumming.
insane in membrane put me off them tbh :p but i love "trouble" never the less:p
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
If it says B. Wilk in the credits, then it's almost certainly Brad.

I never really got into their guitar-driven stuff, that started a bit later. But i was really into them in the early 90s. I played their first 3 albums to death.

The first (self-titled) and second (Black Sunday) are the raw, funky hip-hop as in Insane in the membrane. Both great records.

The third album, III: Temples of boom is really interesting. It's as psychedelic as hip-hip gets as far as i've heard. Songs like Illusions, Funk freakers, Stoned raiders and Everybody must get stoned are some of my favorite songs to smoke to. And not just because weed is pretty much all they ever talk about

Then they did an EP called Unreleased & revamped which has some great tracks, but i lost interest after the mediocre fourth album.
I just realized who did all the guitar-driven stuff--the guys from Anthrax. I was reading in Guitar Play the collaborated a few times, so I think that's who it is.
That reminds me... on the soundtrack of Judgment Night, Cypress Hill also do collaborations with Sonic Youth and Pearl Jam. That soundtrack has some other cool hip-hop/rock collabs too, here's the tracklist:

1. Just Another Victim - Helmet/House Of Pain
2. Fallin' - Teenage Fanclub/ De La Soul
3. Me, Myself & My Microphone - Living Colour,/Run D.M.C.
4. Judgment Night - Biohazard/Onyx
5. Disorder - Slayer/Ice-T
6. Another Body Murdered - Faith No More/Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E.
7. I Love You Mary Jane - Sonic Youth/Cypress Hill
8. Freak Momma - Mudhoney/Sir Mix-A-Lot
9. Missing Link - Dinosaur Jr./Del The Funky Homosapien
10. Come And Die - Therapy?/Fatal
11. Real Thing - Pearl Jam/Cypress Hill

In case somebody's interested.
My fav song would probably be Missing Link.
The first three albums are stone-cold rap classics. Then it all went a bit tits.

Quote by LKW
The third album, III: Temples of boom is really interesting. It's as psychedelic as hip-hip gets as far as i've heard. Songs like Illusions, Funk freakers, Stoned raiders and Everybody must get stoned are some of my favorite songs to smoke to. And not just because weed is pretty much all they ever talk about

You forgot Boom Biddy Bye Bye; tuuuuuuuuune.
Quote by scoob666
The first three albums are stone-cold rap classics. Then it all went a bit tits.

'Live at the Fillmore' was pretty decent I thought too, but yeah- stoned raiders and the rest were poo.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Quote by LKW
That reminds me... on the soundtrack of Judgment Night, Cypress Hill also do collaborations with Sonic Youth and Pearl Jam. That soundtrack has some other cool hip-hop/rock collabs too, here's the tracklist:

1. Just Another Victim - Helmet/House Of Pain
2. Fallin' - Teenage Fanclub/ De La Soul
3. Me, Myself & My Microphone - Living Colour,/Run D.M.C.
4. Judgment Night - Biohazard/Onyx
5. Disorder - Slayer/Ice-T
6. Another Body Murdered - Faith No More/Boo-Yaa T.R.I.B.E.
7. I Love You Mary Jane - Sonic Youth/Cypress Hill
8. Freak Momma - Mudhoney/Sir Mix-A-Lot
9. Missing Link - Dinosaur Jr./Del The Funky Homosapien
10. Come And Die - Therapy?/Fatal
11. Real Thing - Pearl Jam/Cypress Hill

In case somebody's interested.
My fav song would probably be Missing Link.

Haha, you forgot Ludacris and Sum 41. Alright, Sum 41 suck, but Ludacris is ace, no doubts about it.