Were shall i put my picks when im playing live next week for my first gig. i know i will be sweating so were can i put spares becayuse i WILL drop my picks. I dont want a ****ing pick holder tho because they are crap.

Thanks

I have seen slash with his picks on his headstock????
My Gear

Guitars:
Ibanez S370 DX limited edition
Rockwood les paul copy
Crafter electro acoustic
Squier Fat Telecaster Vintage Blonde

Amps:
Skytronic piece of crap
VOX AD50VT

Quote by Salted_Peanuts
My mom has gingers

Usually you would stick them to the mic stand.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Quote by ufossuck
Usually you would stick them to the mic stand.

I wont have a mic lol i dont sing
My Gear

Guitars:
Rockwood les paul copy
Crafter electro acoustic

Amps:
Skytronic piece of crap
VOX AD50VT

Quote by Salted_Peanuts
My mom has gingers

probably wrapped in the strings that'll hold 1...maybe 2...there are these things you can buy that attach to a mic stand that hold pics...when i have gigs i tend to masking tape a couple of picks to the back of my guitar, just in case, and that seems to work, although last time i dropped a pick playing live i carryed on without 1 and picked it up after the song
Wedgie fro your headstock, icepix stick to your guitar, so I would consider those.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
stick em to the singer's mic stand..... or just pile em on top of the amp but i spose itd be pretty obvious then when your off to get em
they make pick holder things that you stick to the back of your headstock, and they hold like 5 picks and they cost like 5-10 bucks
This is how you keep a blonde busy for hours!
Click Here

Quote by gsr2k6
My gf tryed to click your sig link and then asked me why it wouldnt work .

Oh.. wait....
If you stick in the strings on the headstock, that could ben the strings and bung up the pitches. I believe there are things that you can clip onto the headstock that hold picks.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
err any more GOOD ideas and any 1 know how slash puts them on his headstock
My Gear

Guitars:
Rockwood les paul copy
Crafter electro acoustic

Amps:
Skytronic piece of crap
VOX AD50VT

Quote by Salted_Peanuts
My mom has gingers

stick em in ur pocket....... until of course ur not gonna wear ne trousers lol, kiddin!! its discrete and perfect lol
if your guitar had a scratchplate, then wedge them inbetween that and the guitar.
Quote by Useful_Idiot16
I would eliminate my penis into threadstarter's mom's mouth.

/thread
Why are you being such a douche? Did a pick holder murder your mom?
If you put one on the back of the headstock no one will see it, and i'm not sure, but slash probably is using one. . .
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
Quote by el_strato
they make pick holder things that you stick to the back of your headstock, and they hold like 5 picks and they cost like 5-10 bucks

I bet it wouldnt fit my parker than hahaha
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
dude dont you have pockets...? and who gives a rats ass if you let your audience know you dropped a pick. its not like your pick is supposed to be glued to your fingers. whenever i lose my picks on stage, i just fish around my pockets and find one. i dont see why dropping your pick is supposed to be embarressing
the
music and soul of love and hope and light manifesting in our minds, trapping whats left of us in our hearts.
where theres nowhere to go.

Quote by I_Pwn
Ostin, you are the pwnzorz and my new hero for that flame.

and this is a guy who's name is "i pwn"
If u dont have a micstand id go with pocket.......i usually either tape duct tape upside down to the stand and stick em to that.....or if im out of tape i stick em between me mic and the mic clip.....they dont move
i put them on between my pickguard and guitar on my (squire) strat. works for me, or i write messages on my strat with masking tape and ill stick picks behind that.
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
wedge some into your pickguard
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.