hey guys me again, ive been searching online and i realized, I CANT FIND ANY GUITAR PAINT! i want my guitar to be green and black (i wish i could show you but i cant) the guitar has very little black and mostly light-ish, neon-ish, green, you know that green you see in a lot of punk rock bands? anyway i dont wnat it to be see-through, i want it to be glossy. ty
yes (lol this sounds retarded) but what kind of spray paint? and i would like it with laquer in it so i dont have to keep putting coats of laquer on...
Quote by Arlabester
yes (lol this sounds retarded) but what kind of spray paint? and i would like it with laquer in it so i dont have to keep putting coats of laquer on...

Well I'm not really and expert when it comes to spraypaint :P I think most kinds of spraypaint will do and it depends on your own personal taste wich one you should use. If a specific brand of spraypaint doesn't work well on wood because it's only made to paint lets say metal or something it will propably say so on the can. Sorry I can't be of much more help
Use acrylic paint, try to avoid enamel but if its expensive enamel, it should work fine. Auto stores have heaps of paints. Go and ask.
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
If your in the uk google manchesterguitartech, they sell nitrocellulose in spray cans.
If your in usa google reranch.

Quote by Arlabester

Yes, but shop around and you can find the same thing cheaper.
Last edited by dave293 at Jun 29, 2006,
Don't use acrylic if you can afford not to... by that i mean if you can afford nitrocellulose lacquers, buy nitrocellulose lacquers...

You can obtain them in liquid form or in rattle cans in any colour... use a primer, colour and clear... There are a few tutorials out there if you search UG or just google for how to finish guitars with these paints... They are by FAR the best...