thought id make this thread. im more of a gibson fan but id have to say butterscotch on a tele and on a strat about anything looks good
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

I really like the way sunburst strats look. The strange thing is that I don't really like sunburst on another kind of guitar, nor do I like any other colour than sunburst on a strat (well I also like some other colours but sunburst pwns them all :P)
sunburst strats with black/tortoise pickguard and black teles with black pickguards.
'01 Sunburst Strat>1953 Valco Supro

'06 Jazz bass>'78 Bassman 10

Simple rig fan.
Trans Blue on a Strat.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
for a tele, blond, red or black does it for me,
a strat, white with red pickguard. i love gibsons more though!
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
I like natural Koa and Matte natural w/ a white picgaurd on strats & teles.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
sunburst or chrome/metallic blue
My Gear:
Fender Standard Strat w/Tex-mex pups
Epi Les Paul Jr.
Epi MM-20 mandolin
Yamaha FG-110
Boss SD-1
Boss BD-2
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Digitech RP80
Fender FM212R
Epi Valve Junior

Check Me Out:
Me
white with white pickguard for a strat. pretty damn sexy. or a black/black.
not a real fan of teles but if i had to-black.
This is a very interesting thread! I'm a Tele player, so my comments really only apply
to Tele's (I guess)... To me, the best looking Tele's are either the Butterscotch Blonde (like the '52 reissues, with the black pickguard)...OR...even more so...any Vintage Blonde Tele, white pickguard, rosewood fingerboard! To me, that's the best
looking combination for a Tele. It's too bad that the Vintage Blonde is only available
on a very few Telecasters now. Actually, the Highway 1 comes in a Honey Blonde Transparent that's close... There's Vintage White, Butterscotch Blonde, a few others...
but for my money, the Vintage Blonde is the best. Oddly enough, the true Vintage Blonde seems to be limited to the Squier line of Tele's...the Standard and the Fat Tele Standard...if these were better guitars..(if they played as well as they looked)...to me they'd be perfect! Unless you've got the money to go "vintage"...
a 60's Vintage Blonde...
vintage blonde, I love it.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

my strat is a white blonde transparent,its really cool and you dont see them much anymore.
I like my strats red and my teles on the road in a pile of shit.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
I like my strats in surf green.
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2