Hello there

Today I did another blink cover, "I'm Lost Without You". Try to ignore the poor audio qaulity, I'm going to get a better microfon very soon (I hope). Crit for crit.
Enjoy

I'm Lost Without You
Quote by Yakult
Why are you talking to yourself? Stay off the drugs
i wasnt too much of a fan of it....good effort though.

i wasnt a fan of the guitar. i would recommend more of a fingerpicking technique instead of straight strumming.

the vox were ok....they werent bad..maybe a little low...but they didnt hurt my ears. and you need to get the lyrics on the chorus right.

Are you afraid of leaving, cuz i am.

not hello.
Im too full to swallow my pride!
Quote by italynlprkn

i wasnt a fan of the guitar. i would recommend more of a fingerpicking technique instead of straight strumming.

the vox were ok....they werent bad..maybe a little low...but they didnt hurt my ears. and you need to get the lyrics on the chorus right.

not hello.

:S I say "cuz I am"

Hmm.. maybe I'll do another version with finder picking and louder hiigher vox
Quote by Yakult
I've yet to hear this (because I'm at school) but I'm definitely interested in hearing this; this is a great - rather epic - song and indeed it should be interesting to hear your rendition...
Quote by yawn
I've yet to hear this (because I'm at school) but I'm definitely interested in hearing this; this is a great - rather epic - song and indeed it should be interesting to hear your rendition...

Another Victim of Summer School?
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Hey everyone! Thanks for your comments, and please post more!!!

I'll probably try to make a new version, after all your crit and stuff... so please post more, so i have something to work with
Quote by Yakult
Quote by Greenfinger182
Another Victim of Summer School?
You bet

American Government (boo!!!) and Music Theory and Technology (yay!).

Worst part is I gotta ride my bike 35 minutes just to get there - uphill ><
Then riding back home in the hot noon heat

Anyways, on to the music critiquing:
I hope you don't mind, but, when I saw Yoshimi and the Pink Robots, I just couldn't help listening
Nice cover - the recording quality is unfortunately very muddy, but the guitar's all right and the vocals fit.

As for I'm Lost Without You, it's pretty good. Sometimes the vocals seem too flat - especially at the end of each line. The strumming's occasionally off; I agree that it would be nice to arpeggiate a bit, just to spice it up and make it more interesting.

Crit for crit?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=382760
Quote by italynlprkn

not hello.

he doesnt say hello he says (being) alone
Defend Your Dreams
Quote by rj46g
he doesnt say hello he says (being) alone

What did you think of the recording?
Quote by Yakult