Hey, just added a new song to my artist page, I want to know what all of you think about it, check out The Aftermath while your there also.

Crit 4 Crit!
Heres the link
im typing this as i listen. the first guitar(s) is panned too far over. when both sides come in they are panned too far as well, try panning them only about 40% each way, it adds a much more full tone too it, 60% tops. the actual piece it self isnt bad, kind of repetitive but would make a great basis for a full song (like a band song.)

try working with a drum machine a bit (i like the trial version of acoustica beatcraft) to make a backing track for that. then for bass you can just down tune the low E string of a guitar to something like C or whatever and that works as a good "bass" string. after that you could either sing, or if youre like me and dont sing you could try putting a lead track over it. i dont know how far along on the guitar journey you are so i dont know how crazy a lead part you could do, but even a simple one-doesnt have to be a sick one- would make the piece a lot more interesting.
best of luck and keep on rockin bro,

care to crit mine? http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=380262
Quote by happytimeharry
ig·no·rant

1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.

also see: elitist asshat
Well, I started playing in January, and actually came up with Tetanus AS a band song, not in a band, but I want to be. I also noticed after listening to it a few times, that the second time I do the intro riff (Meaning after the chords) I think I should have only done it once and maybe muted, but yeah the guitars are panned to 100% each :\ But I'll remix and see how the 40% sounds, Thanks alot!
yeah it really does sound like it would be a good full band song, and try 40 and 60, see which one you think sounds better. it all depends on the effect you want the panning to have on the listener.

congrats on making it past the 6 month mark and still playing too, the first 6 months are the hardest and the easiest in ways. they are hard cus u are comming into something completely new and you have to start of with the very very basic stuff and cant play all the cool stuff you want to, but then its also easy because you are so intrigued and into guitar that you play constantly and have loads of fun with it.
heres to many more years of great music and ripping up the guitar
Quote by happytimeharry
ig·no·rant

1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.

also see: elitist asshat
on tetanus like atc said the guitars seem too panned but i really like the sound and with drums i think it would really sound awesome. i think all you need to do is fix the panning and have some vocals in there and i think it would be great. I think this song has alot of potential and id like to here it with a band and some vocals. you might need to make it a little longer though if you are going to play it with a band. but overall i think its pretty good and it would be alot better with a band.
but would you mind critting my bandhttps://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=384894