I was going to buy a Randy Rhoades Signiture Polka Dot V, tried it in a store and could do with new pickups but i was wondering if anyone has one and was it worth it.
Quote by Holy Magenta
No, I don't belive in any afterlife. Your brain dies, everything goes black, the end.

^ thats also my belief.
Never knew there was a Randy Rhoads Signature unless you mean the RR series.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
Where did you find this? I didn't think they had produced them for years.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
This one?

I'm pretty sure only one was ever made. If I'm not mistaken it was made custom by a guy named Sandoval. I think I saw him on the cover of a magazine the said Gibson on the headstock and I know I've seen Zakk Wylde with one. I guess Gibson made replicas of it. What company is the one you intend to buy made by?
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Gibson never made those guitars. Jackson made about 160 copies or so of that guitar and they are hard to find. If that is the case and thats the guitar in the shop, buy it if you can since it is a rare guitar.
Guitars
Agile 3100 CSB
ESP MH400 w/ Trem-Setter
Epi G-310
Applause Acoustic

Amps
1968 Fender Vibrochamp - Great amp, only $100 fixxer-upper
Line 6 Spider II

REMEMBER, ALL TONE IS SUBJECTIVE!
There's also the Aussie cat in the guitar building forum making some of those copies. What I've seen of his work is incredible. Ormsby.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.