So my friend, who is in the band In Fair Verona(http://www.myspace.com/infairveronarock), is recording in Colorado with the same guy that recorded FBTMOF and TFOT (That's what he said. I'm not sure if the same guy recorded TFOT and FBTMOF. He said his name is Jason?) said that he heard a new TFOT track that hasn't been released yet, which I presume might be the new one going to the #12 split EP. He also said Anthony Green sings on the new FBTMOF album. How cool is that?
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
Quote by Ambulance X
Anthony Green sings on the new FBTMOF album. How cool is that?

what this i must hear that guy can not make up his mind what he wants to play

i've heard all the new TFOT track live and they are amazing
Really? Is it the track on the #12 split?
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
i have not heard anything about this #12 spilt but i could find out in the next couple of weeks here
You know about IFV also? I had a class with the drummer last year, he was pretty cool. Glad to know they are off recording in CO and all that fun stuff.
-GEAR-

Schecter C-1 XXX
Squier Fender Stratocaster
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960A Lead Cabinet
Peavey Studio Pro 112
MXR Carbon Copy

Check out my band:www.myspace.com/silentsurrendertx
Quote by frd_marshll

i've heard all the new TFOT track live and they are amazing

ahhh excreations is a SICK SICK song
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
its weird to hear people talking about IFV, my old band used to play shows with them and stuff, but i havent been out to one of their shows in months, and with all the new member changes the only guy i know now is junior (the singer), great guy though
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.
Quote by pmeg568c
ahhh excreations is a SICK SICK song

I MySpace messaged the TFOT MySpace last night and just got a reply that it's just Excreations
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Dude I just saw IFV last month.... They were pretty good and was going to buy a demo but they didn have one so the fact that they are recording is a very, very good thing....