kicks ass dude, almost too much to play it in church- rock on man
Quote by EvilMaxy
I shoved a crayola crayon up my ass.

Quote by Nelsean
I shoved my tesicals in a blender and masterbated.

superman's where its at....
Jesus pwns both
Not too bad man. Just work on the tone and make sure you get it cleaner before you play it live.
you have the technical skill to play the stuff, i just hate to say it bro, it doesnt flow much. it just seems too broken up, forced, and emotionless. try changing the tone, slowing down your bends, and holding out notes a bit longer. umm thats all i can really say. but you definitly have the ability to play it amazingly, you just have to spruce this one up a bit. also try playing it with a metronome, and playing the backing track with one, because maybe it just doesnt flow due to the lack of a solid beat.
Quote by happytimeharry
ig·no·rant

1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.

also see: elitist asshat
Quote by atc228
you have the technical skill to play the stuff, i just hate to say it bro, it doesnt flow much. it just seems too broken up, forced, and emotionless. try changing the tone, slowing down your bends, and holding out notes a bit longer. umm thats all i can really say. but you definitly have the ability to play it amazingly, you just have to spruce this one up a bit. also try playing it with a metronome, and playing the backing track with one, because maybe it just doesnt flow due to the lack of a solid beat.

yeah you're right I need to find a friggen better solo tone...

also I played the rhythm part too fast, I'm going to re-record this one, and slow it down like you said.

by the way, I'm terrible at making good tones, is there anyone someone can give me the the gain and drive and that stuff percentages I should put in?.. thanks
FIJI
Quote by ShizNick
yeah you're right I need to find a friggen better solo tone...

also I played the rhythm part too fast, I'm going to re-record this one, and slow it down like you said.

by the way, I'm terrible at making good tones, is there anyone someone can give me the the gain and drive and that stuff percentages I should put in?.. thanks

i listened to it again, and its definitly just the speed and beat you played it at, once you are playing it at a solid one itll be great.

tone wise i usualy keep my gain/drive about half to three quarters of the way, bass full, mid between half and 3/4, treble at full or the same as mid. that usualy works for me on a lot of different amps, but it might be different for yours.

also, the way you strike the string with your pick effects the tone. try stricking with the side of your pick or try picking at an angle, holding the pick with your thumb close to the point of it...if that makes any sense, basicly try holding the pick closer to the tip. usualy those positions will give me a sharper tone than when i hold the pick regularly but its different for everyone.
Quote by happytimeharry
ig·no·rant

1. Lacking education or knowledge.
2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
3. Unaware or uninformed.

also see: elitist asshat
i agree with atc on the fact that it seems very forced and broken up ,but like he said i do think it has alot of potential and i think it could be great. But yeah, just work on it and try out some of what atc said and i think it could be pretty good. I wish people played solos at my church haha.
Quote by obliviousibanez
i agree with atc on the fact that it seems very forced and broken up ,but like he said i do think it has alot of potential and i think it could be great. But yeah, just work on it and try out some of what atc said and i think it could be pretty good. I wish people played solos at my church haha.

yeah, I think it's because (like atc said) my rhythm beat isn't steady because I was just playing it by myself without a metronome, and because the beat was faster than the actual song my church band plays at, so I was trying to squeeze everything in too quickly... but it sounded great on stage
FIJI
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
dude what kinda effects, distortion you using? ive been trying to get that kinda sound.

I don't use any effects I just have my settings on my Line 6 spyder II
FIJI