drop d isnt to extreme obviously, i use 10-46's for drop d, ghs boomers..ill see if i can find out what they use, im pretty sure ive seen ads with them supporting GHS strings, i think anyway
Quote by d_byrne23
drop d isnt to extreme obviously, i use 10-46's for drop d, ghs boomers..ill see if i can find out what they use, im pretty sure ive seen ads with them supporting GHS strings, i think anyway

oh yeah!

now i remember they use 10-46

yeah thanks
I think they do, i use to do it with just normal 9-42's but they just felt a little too "loose" sort to speak, but 10-46's are my personal fav for drop d, and yeah im pretty sure thats what they use...
Quote by d_byrne23
I think they do, i use to do it with just normal 9-42's but they just felt a little too "loose" sort to speak, but 10-46's are my personal fav for drop d, and yeah im pretty sure thats what they use...

9's or 10's........just pick what you like...not what mark or willie use..there different people...there not you....remember that....
Stop Reading My Signature

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Blackjack w/ EMG 81/85 PA2
Schecter C-1 Classic
Carvin V3m
Boss GE-7
Boss DD-3
Drop D, although I just use my 9-42s 'coz with a floyd rose any type of guage change isn't gonna be fun, I'd be saying try out some hybrid slinkys , I think that's what they're called anyway.